You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Senior Supply Chain Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Physics, Mechanical engineering, Optical engineering
Introduction to the job
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) with a strong Optical / Physics background within the DUV Optical Column (D&E) department at ASML!
Are you a quality enthusiast who can focus well on reducing supplier manufacturing risk starting in the early project phases of a new product introduction? Do you enjoy cooperating with suppliers and engineers from the beginning? Do you have the technical knowledge to keep improving supply chain processes? Then this position is the right fit for you!
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) DUV sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML DUV products. As Supplier Quality Engineer within the Optical Column (OC) Department you manage your suppliers’ performance on product quality according to specifications and on adherence to various quality agreements. You make sure that your supplier delivers and executes according to existing agreements and if required, you drive changes in the supplier quality management processes to ensure the quality of the product in the future.
Our mission is to improve the quality and reliability of volume and new DUV Optical Column products. We support this mission by being the interface between the Development Projects and Suppliers/Manufacturing/Customer support.
Role and responsibilities
· As Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) you are the direct link between ASML’s development teams and our supplier base and work closely together with our suppliers to secure that technology expertise of ASML and suppliers are merged in the best way
· You support early supplier involvement to ensure that manufacturability, costs and serviceability aspects are covered early in the design phase, including implementation of lessons learned
· You ensure SQE deliverables to be on time and with the right quality (e.g. statement of work, (proto) evaluation reports, manufacturing flows, process-FMEA, test coverage documents, SPC)
· You are part of a D&E project team and have interfaces with project leaders, design engineers and architects but also with logistics, procurement and manufacturing-, customer- and quality support engineers.
· As a member of the Supplier Account Team, you work closely with the Sourcing lead, the Logistic Account manager and the Quality Supplier manager (volume products) and contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements and improvement actions.
· The holder of this position reports to the D&E DUV OC Supplier Quality & Testrig Group Leader
Education and experience
· Bachelor or master degree in Industrial, Mechanical engineering or Applied Physics is preferred
· At least > 5 years of experience as SQE in a high tech products and complex production processes environment
· Focus on Supplier and part quality management
· Working in multi-disciplinary teams
· Knowledge of specific ASML processes and an optical background is a pre
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.