You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Circular Engineering Reliability Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you eager to further develop your technical and reliability expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Do you want to be part of the sustainability innovation in ASML? Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs? Do you have interest in a being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? Do you take the lead in driving multidisciplinary projects to successful delivery? Do you see the big picture without missing important details? If so, then the job of Circular Engineering Reliability Engineer at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Role and responsibilities
In the position of the Circular Engineering Reliability Engineer you take the responsibility for exploring and initiating re-use and waste reduction opportunities, based on practical and fact based analysis.
Your role is balanced between tool, process & training development and execution of reliability assessment work.
You will work together with your colleagues from re-use means & methods and with the FC’s reuse projects.
You collect information, learnings and best practices and formulate them into the D&E re-use way of working. You participate in embedding the new way of working into the existing ASML process landscape.
- You perform reliability assessments in the reuse projects and support the FC’s with the reuse way of working.
- You create reuse related tools, guidelines and training material for D&E.
- You explain and give training to reuse teams on the way of working and related tools.
- You collect learnings from the reuse activities and formulate them into guidelines and lessons learnt.
- Your effort is equally distributed over tool development, process definition and project execution work.
Education and experience
BSc or MSc degree in Technical Engineering.
- Experience with reliability methods; Weibull, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis
- Experience in product design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical skills and pragmatic working attitude.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Show ownership in a broader sense. Drive your small part in a big change for the future.
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Multi-disciplinary skills with focus on mechanical development.
- Capable in dealing with resistance and influencing without power.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his/her own development.
- Fluent in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.