You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Group Manager Electronics Development DUV Mains & Safety
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy complex electronics projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
In the position of Group Leader, you and your team are key contributors to the development of electronics in ASML’s lithographic products. You are driving the development from roadmap to system integration through multidisciplinary project teams.
Role and responsibilities
As part of the staff of the Electronic Development DUV department (EDEV), you will manage the EDEV group responsible for the Safety Handling boxes and Mains Distribution cabinets for our DUV lithography machines. You are responsible for the technology choices and roadmap, the specification, design, integration and qualification of electronic systems within the boundaries imposed by process and planning. You pro-actively drive the development work in your team and participate in reviewing designs. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
- Manage resources (20-30 people) in a group, workingwith team leaders who take operational responsibility within projectsunder your supervision
- Act as a people leader by sharing your vision andsetting direction for the group.
- Allocate people to projects in line with program needs.
- Review technical solutions proposed, technical productdocumentation produced by the group and coaching of group members.
- Proactively support project realization.
- Work with co-developers and external staff supplyingparties to enable and manage development projects on site at ASML or atco-developer sites.
- Define and implement the competence and resourceroadmap for your group.
Education and experience
Master’s in Electronics or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Experience in managing a group of technicalprofessionals.
- Solid experience in developing, integrating and testingelectronics.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes infast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Affinity with Physics and / or Optics is a pre.
- Experiences with lasers and / or optical sensors is apre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to work in an international multiculturalsetting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate andconvince a team of professional designers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social,coordination and communication skills.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Good communication skills, fluent English in word andin writing.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the D&E sector, the Electronic Development department is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of electronic functions, modules, (sub)systems and infrastructures within these products.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.