4 days ago - req6743
Architect Pellicle Integration
Research & development
Chemistry & materials science
In a nutshell
Research & development
Chemistry & materials science, Physics
Do you enjoy teamwork, sharing a vision and solving problems using creative thinking? If so, you will enjoy ASML. You need to be a true self-starter, making contacts with different disciplines at different levels – it’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth!
The pellicle is an extremely thin membrane that can be applied in an EUV scanner. The pellicle will increase the particle defectivity performance of an EUV scanner while the impact on other performance parameters is minimal. The Testing and Integration group is responsible for development of the methods and tools to verify the performance of the pellicle and to provide feedback to the pellicle design team and scanner application development.
As the architect for pellicle integration, you are the main technical interface between pellicle and the scanner program. You are responsible for the compatibility of the pellicle product with the scanner, which means that:
- You interface with all scanner modules that may impact the pellicle.
- You create and maintain an overview of all relevant scanner parameters and/or specs that may impact the pellicle performance.
- You make recommendations towards the scanner program for solutions needed to accommodate optimal pellicle usage conditions.
- You derive high level test plans to test and verify that the relevant scanner parameters and improvements to scanner modules related to pellicle.
Masters or preferably PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics or equivalent.
- Materials and/or thin film technology knowledge.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience in cross sector projects and activities.
- Experience with (system) integration activities within ASML.
- Sound understanding of the NXE top module – all reticle interfaces.
- Preferably cleanroom and contamination control experience.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment.
- Able to see the bigger picture.
- Robust personality is a must.
- Highly committed and flexible.
- Enjoys looking beyond the borders of the project.
Context of the position
The department Defectivity delivers competences, integration knowledge, way-of-working, and particular products like pellicles to ensure the clean and defect free production and operation of scanners. The Pellicle groups are part of this department. The holder of the position reports both to the manager EUV Pellicle & DGLm Testing and Integration and the Project Leader Pellicle Integration.
We have a strong preference for candidate with recent experience at ASML from the NXE arena, including knowledge on the top module and/or system integration. As scanner tests occasionally may run outside regular office hours or even at customers, flexibility is expected with working hours to assist test execution team for consultancy and solve unexpected situations.