30+ days ago - req7074
Medior/ Senior Test Automation Engineer
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics
ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. These products are largely software driven. Wafer Fab Applications (WFA) is the part of the Application products responsible for developing and delivering products that improve the performance of ASML’s scanners by translating large amounts of performance data into scanner correction profiles.
You will be part of WFA System Test Integration team (STI). STI team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables from (approx. 20) development teams into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at system level before software is released to ASML APPL customers for beta test. The team consists of a team lead, test architects, test engineers, test automation engineers and integration engineers.
Design, develop and execute automated testing for assigned project release to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time and to specification.
Define tooling for automating a set of testcases considering the impact of a deliverable on current environment and effort required to implement.
Align with team test architects and external Application Engineers, Architects and Developers in terms of test approach and specifications for the automated testing.
Maintain a customer’s point-of-view on the test deliverables and test from system perspective.
Contribute to continuous improvement in areas of test automation and automation frameworks.
Closely cooperate with the team on testing the product end-to-end.
Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality defect reports.
HBO/WO Technical, preferably computer sciences.
- Proven SW Engineering like approach in setting up test automation frameworks.
- Highly experienced in: Python (v2.7) and Java (v8)
- Experienced in: Maven or other dependency management tools, concepts of a HTTP REST interface, Java Spring Framework, object orientated programming, software design patterns, Unix and Windows terminal, GIT, Transfer protocols and Unit testing stubbing mocking.
- Familiar with XML and JSON
- Familiar with networking concepts and protocols
- Analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking (switching among detailed view vs. system level view).
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and goal orientated
- Takes ownership and is decisive
- Team player