30+ days ago - req7398
High Tech Product Owner
In a nutshell
IT, Design Engineering
Do you strive to partner with businesses and their customers to achieve their goals and deeply understand their requirements? Are you able to prioritize requirements and reprioritize them as your team moves through sprints? Just how good are your stakeholder management skills? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for a development team? Would you like to be a part of the state-of-the art technology innovation happening at ASML? If so, then a job as a Product Owner within ASML’s Applications Team may be right for you!
Multiple positions for Product Owners are currently available within our applications business line. Our Product Owners are the key figures between the customers (like Samsung, Micron, Intel and TSMC) and the development teams. They are considered to act as business representative for the products and services their teams deliver. Contributing to and guarding the product vision. Helping to create a strategy and setting up a product roadmap. Ensuring with each product increment that business critical and high priority features are delivered to meet customer expectations.
Managing the product backlog and guiding the teams, which entails, however is not limited to:
- Creating a thorough understanding of the requirements and the needs of the customers;
- Balancing external business and internal ASML interests in priority setting;
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned;
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing product backlog items to best achieve goals and delivering value;
- Ensuring that the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the development teams will work on next;
- Guiding the development teams in understanding the items in the product backlog to a level that they are able to develop them;
- Ensuring and reviewing the value of the work the development team delivers;
- Taking accountability for all work done and contributed by the development teams;
- Aligning with end-users, customers and local teams (up to 10% global travel).
Preferably Engineering Graduates and Post Graduates BSc, MSc and PhD’s in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Minimum 8 years of experience working as a Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst / Domain Specialist;
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in products / applications within the semi-conductor industry;
- Proven track record of Leadership / Managerial Skills;
- Preferable prior experience as a formal Product Owner in an agile environment;
- Pre is experience with software Development in a large Agile Delivery Organization.
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communicator;
- Act as an entrepreneur;
- Be able to maintain a helicopter view;
- Open to change and knowledge gain;
- Willingness to take responsibility.
You’ll be part of a world class, market leader organization for the high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions in the semiconductor industry. We are a global company with 70 offices spanning 16
different countries. Working location will be Eindhoven. Our Employees are our most important assets and therefore we invest in your career development. When you apply you don’t just apply for a job but for a career within ASML.
In addition to our highly competitive compensation and benefits package, you’ll be able to work and lead multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment in a fast growing market; you’ll work with specialists from all over the world
adapting the latest techniques and of course you will get the chance to work directly for our demanding customers to help make Moore’s law possible.