1 day ago - req7838
Junior Management Assistant
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions, General Management
Other job categories
Does giving support to managers in a dynamic, high demanding, international environment energize you? Due to our growth we are continuously searching for new talent of all levels. We like to welcome a pro-active team player who can deliver high quality services to our Management Support Organization (MSO).
As Junior Management Assistant you support ASML managers, thereby enabling them to focus on their core business. Efficiency and collaboration are the drivers in execution of this mission. You are the linking pin between management and the various departments and other stakeholders.
Together with your team you provide high quality services to ASML top management.
Depending on the department your main tasks will be:
- Calendar management.
- E-mail management.
- Meeting preparation and participation.
- Facility services, e.g. hospitality tasks, floor management.
- Travel and expense arrangements.
- Projects, events and year planning support.
You have a completed bachelor (HBO) or associate degree
For the Junior Management Assistants we are looking for:
- From 1 to 4 years of experience as management assistant (or a supportive role) or a strong motivation to become a Junior Management Assistant
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Good knowledge of the Office 365 package is required.
- Experience in a dynamic or international environment and/or working for multiple stakeholders would be preferred.
Based on your educational level, relevant work experience and competences we will, together, determine the best fit within our organization.
As a Junior Management Assistant you are able to:
- Pro-actively identify and fulfill customer needs.
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborate with your team to get the work done.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Over 26.000 people in 16 countries are currently employed by ASML.
Within ASML, the Management Support Organization (MSO) team is organized in one central department consisting of around 130 people strong, supporting over 400 managers. ASML is growing fast, so will the support of our ASML top managers.
Are you ready to be part of our progress?
This is an recurrent role which means that we open several similar vacancies through the year. It may be that at the time of your application we do not have a role open but, if you have a suitable profile, we will still have interviews to make sure that as soon as position opens you can be considered.
For most positions, we are looking for candidates who are available 32-40 hours. Please mention your availability in your cover letter
Are you interested in this position? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.