Customer Support Engineer
In a nutshell
- Install equipment at customer's locations, including equipment with new features, unload components, inspect for damage, assemble, align and test. Analyze applicability, accuracy and adherence to design specifications. Recommend design changes or substitution of materials when appropriate.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs. Work with co-workers, customer & field support in isolating and solving problems.
- Maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
- Train customers in use and routine maintenance of equipment. Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner. Act as a resource for users on routine malfunctions. Advise users of appropriate actions to correct malfunctions and may recommend changes in user procedures.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties, including pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, and monthly reports. Prepare written technical reports on an independent basis. Provide if appropriate support and assistance to less experienced ASML or local personnel as necessary.
- Should expect to spend more than 50% of the time inside the clean room working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Can work flexibly, can accept overtime working
- Have initiative to communicate with colleagues and learn from them
- Can accept manager/leader’s arrangement based on company business nee
- Knowledge of safety procedures required.
- Sufficient oral and written English level