30+ days ago - req8112
Project manager process and quality
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering, Data science
Are you an experienced project leader / manager, with proven experience in stakeholder management and change management? Do you want to make a difference in the Excess & Obsolescence (E&O) program by leading a project to reduce and prevent the influx on E&O? Would you like to work cross-sector and/or cross-business line in a non-PGP environment? Do you have a process improvement mindset? If yes, this is the right role for you!
Your role is to lead a cross-sector, multidisciplinary team towards structural improvements on processes and/or organizational level to reduce & prevent E&O influx. In the position of project manager you and your team take responsibility for defining and implementing the needed improvements Cross-business line and Cross-sector and to ensure solutions are embedded and steered upon in our company.
- Establish a cross-sector project team and secure cross sector deliverables, aligned with all stakeholders.
- Coordinate all actions to prevent re-occurrence of same failure modes with cross sector project management.
- Ensure preventive actions are implemented and embedded structurally on process and organizational level.
- Create clear business case/deliverables aligned with all stakeholders.
- Keep track of progress/status and report transparently.
- Report/present project results via project boards and program board.
Bachelor or Master degree in technical / technical business area.
- Knowledge and experience of ASML and its products is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management with focus on process improvements.
- Six Sigma (black belt) is preferred.
- Independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your project. Drive this project to success and deliver tangible results.
- Change manager: to structurally improve a change in approach, organization and mindset is needed.
- Drive to improve reliability, availability, manufacturability & serviceability for new and existing ASML products and the capability to implement design improvements.
- Effectively interface, interact and communicate within D&E and all operational sectors.
- Problem solver with a pro-active and persistent attitude, hands-on “can do” mentality.
- Entrepreneur to identify related improvement opportunities to improve ASML’s business.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering aims to increase product and process robustness in ASML by providing strong support in projects for new product introduction.
Our CSI mission:
To realize structural improvements by inspiring and enabling people to solve cross-sector issues.
We lead cross-sector projects with impact on availability, cycle time, costs and customer satisfaction by preventing and correcting known product and process failures, cross-platform and cross-part.
We ensure an embedded structural improvement environment fact based on data and information from supply chain, manufacturing and field towards multiple D&E users and other relevant sectors.
The holder of this position reports to the manager of QC DE CSI Project management and coordinates the cross-sector project team as project manager. The project manager manages cross-sector contributions to structural improvement project he
or she is allocated to.