30+ days ago - req8297
Senior Business Partner Internal Communications
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
We are looking for a Senior Internal Communications professional, well-versed in communications’ consultancy and coaching, developing and honing business leaders’ communication skills.
Are you able to see the big picture and translate complex concepts and problems into production and appropriate delivery? Are you an ambitious, proactive individual with a can-do-mentality who is passionate about employee engagement? We would like to talk to you!
Bringing to life the company vision: “Our vision is a world in which semiconductor technology is everywhere and helps to tackle society’s toughest challenges."
As a Senior Business Partner Internal Communications you are responsible for informing, engaging and connecting employees. Your aim will be to drive their motivation and capabilities to execute complex tasks through access to relevant information and a variety of activities that drive an enjoyable and sustainable environment to work, meet, share and learn. In order to increase employee engagement we focus on six key topics: Business sense, connectedness, achieve and improve, pride, safety and support.
You’ll be involved in designing and developing communications strategy and execution, and helping to support core processes and functions, for one of our Business Lines, Business Sectors or Corporate Functions.
You’ll be helping implement Excom decisions, measuring performance, setting company-wide standards and driving corporate programs and initiatives. Your activities will touch colleagues, not only within your sphere of Business Line, Sector or Support Group influence, but cross-sector and throughout ASML.
As a Senior Business Partner you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Executing complex business initiatives and projects in cooperation with multiple stakeholders.
- Showing leadership, vision and execution capabilities to achieve value-adding results in a complex environment.
- Demonstrating capability to analyze and break up complex problems into tasks and responsibilities that can be, and are, delegated and executed.
- Building positive relationships with Management that result in internal changes with demonstrable positive impact.
- Showing appetite and ability to independently identify high-impact opportunities, and initiate and execute actions.
- Mentoring Business Partners and other team members and coaching employees and management to improve communication skills.
- Taking ownership for professional communications activities within the scope of the role, focused on value-adding activities that help realize corporate targets.
Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
- 10-15 years' proven experience and track record in developing and implementing internal communications plans in an international environment.
- Excellent knowledge of internal communication channels and appreciation of their effectiveness.
- Experience in working consultatively with tact and diplomacy and being persuasive in demanding situations.
- Strong stakeholder management - experience working with executive levels in an international environment and the ability to influence and network.
- Proven ability to manage internal and external resources, and implement multiple projects across geographical and business/product areas.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills (native English standard).
- Ability to translate complex concepts into meaningful language.
- Ambitious with a can do mentality - takes ownership.
- Resilient, proactive, driven, self-propelling.
- Dynamic decision maker.
- Creative problem solver, out of the box thinker.
- Relationship builder, collaborative team player.
- Keen networker with excellent influencing skills.
- Entrepreneurial, commercially astute.
- Aware of cross-cultural differences.
- Sets targets and priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Enjoys working in an open, transparent, informal, dynamic and hard-working environment.
Context of the position
Working within the Global Corporate Communications Team at ASML you’ll be at the heart of this worldwide company. In this role, you’ll be involved in designing and developing communications strategy and execution, and helping to support core processes and functions for our Corporate Real Estate department.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an assessment that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The assessment enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please note that this is a full-time position (40 hours).
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your interest in this position.