CS - Occupational Health Nurse - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Occupational health nurse should conduct to manage and promote employees’ health. As a new create position, we are looking for an occupational health nurse to manage and promote the tasks with enthusiastic.
1. Identify legal requirements on occupational health.
2. Conduct to manage employees’ mental and physical health, including planning and executing health programs and manage health abnormal employees.
3. Arrange health promotion activities.
4. Plan first aiders for emergency response.
• Conduct Health management
o Arrange annual health check for TW employees
o Review, analyze employee health exam report and identify high-risk group
o Provide one-on-one education to employee and continuous provide health management
o Prevent occupational health disease (following regulatory requirement, eg, ASML biannually workplace monitoring, special health exam for special operation and health management)
o Cooperate with company doctors (4 company doctors at each site, each visit 2 hours a month)
o Review new hires’ pre-employment health exam report
o Closely co-work with ASML safety specialist to understand job hazards and prevent occupational disease from happening
o Cooperate FM to audit lunch supplier’s central kitchen hygiene condition
• Arrange Health promotion
o Arrange health promotion program, for examples: weight management program, group smoking cessation program.
o Arrange health promotion activities, for examples: physical fitness measurement, blood donation, health-field guest speech, oral cancer screening
o Issue monthly health newsletter to ASML TW employees
• Plan for Emergency Response
o Arrange regular first aid training for identified company first aider (one element of Emergency Response)
o Propose emergency response actions, previous examples are: MERS response, Dengue fever prevention
o Provide immediate medical help or health consultation to TW employees or employees from other country
BS/MS degree in department of nursing
1. At least 2 years of occupational health related work experience.
2. Experience with occupational health in high-tech company.
1. Nurse license of higher examination
2. Finished 52-hour professional nursing training for occupational health services (從事勞工健康服務之護理專業訓練課程)
3. Good written and spoken English with Didactical skills and Cultural awareness.
4. Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
5. Analytic, abstract thinking, good communication skills, initiative, independent, sharing knowledge, stress tolerance and teamwork.
6. A team player, communicate proactively, have a healthy business sense and are on top of new opportunities which add RequisitionLocal to our core business.
Context of the position
• As ASML Taiwan CS grows up, a new occupational health nurse is created for Tainan site.
• The occupational health nurse will report to local EHS manager.
• Taiwan CS EHS organization is under directors of 2 CS segments, NPI (New Product Introduction) & HVM (High Volume Manufacturing).
To be completed