Continuous Improvement Manager Customer Support
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Job MissionASML CS isresponsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASMLsystems at customer locations. CS FF manages the execution of complex upgradesand installs of ASML machines at customer sites.
Themission of the CI Manager is to drive continuous improvement of CS FFoperational performance. In this role you will lead a team of CI Project Leadsand Engineers to achieve department’s goals and ambitions for several workstreamsin line with the CS business priorities.
As memberof the CI department staff you play an important role determining strategies toachieve ambitious goals that support ASML revenue and growth roadmaps. You areexpected to coach and educate your team members on best known methods inproject management. Instill a lean way of thinking and working across theentire department and secure cross-sector collaboration.
- Hire, train and develop continuous improvement teammembers – Project Leads and CI Engineers.
- Manage department's strategic roadmap (Hoshin Kanri)
- Prioritize CI activities based on their impact onoverall strategy and goals
- Secure clear scope, deliverables, business case,planning, ownership and structure for all CI projects
- Align with the stakeholders on priorities, timing,impact and ownership of the CI projects
- Communicate the CI projects status in/outside thedepartment
- Assure resolution or escalation of any roadblocksthat put project deliverables at risk
- Secure enough bandwidth in the department to executethe CI project portfolio
- Develop project management and continuousimprovement skills, and competency in the department
- Supportand contribute the organization in the LEAN transformation
Master’s degree in Business Administration or IndustrialEngineering with 3-5 years of relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree in Management or IndustrialEngineering, with 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Extended experience in leading continuousimprovement teams a dynamic, high tech environment.
- 5+ years of experience in managing change and/orimprovement projects.
- Experience in deploying LEAN, SIX SIGMA and otherimprovement methods
- Field experience in service execution/engineering ispreferred.
- Extended experience with ASML processes and productsis preferred.
- Formal Project Management education and/orcertification is a must
- Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt certification is preferred
- Proven skills in setting up and leading highperforming teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
Context of the position
You will report to the FF Global Continuous Improvement Manager
This is a fulltime and permanent position in our Customer Support Team. For this position we expect you to travel sometimes (10% of your time) to US and Asia.