18 days ago - req8704
Customer Support EUV Install - Knowledge Management Project Leader
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Customer Support, Customer Support, EUV
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments within CS is CS Field Factory (FF) EUV Installs. FF EUV Installs organization takes care of the local preparations and (supports) the installation of the EUV systems at customer sites. These installations are run in several shift schedules for different disciplines in a 24/7 customer production environment with a team of 15-50 engineers over a period of 9 to 18 weeks. CS FF EUV Installs is a global organization with presence on different locations in the world (US, Taiwan, Korea and The Netherlands).
As Project Leader (PL), you are responsible for identifying, initiating and executing Knowledge Management (KM) projects to improve FF performance and you will facilitate activities in the department. Focus will be on pre-install, install operation teams from ASML as well as our 3rd Parties that are hired to support in certain parts of Install.
In the role as CS FF EUV Installs KM Project Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Set-up, implement and maintain training program for (to be / new hire) EUV engineers, coordinators, PLs and related roles in the CS FF EUV Install department;
- Support CS Field operation teams’ skill improvement to ensure site self-sufficient EUV Installs and local solving power;
- Partner with the local GLs to identify engineers’ knowledge gap and together create proposal for local KTs, mentor-mentee activities;
- Be the voice in Veldhoven for the regional EUV Install teams to prepare and arrange trainings in coordination with EF, D&E, Training Centers, HR;
- Own and drive engineers’ skill and knowledge growth to meet agreed Install teams blueprint capability and improvements by maintaining the Skill Matrix;
- Coordinate with the regions to prepare 6 quarters EUV Install training forecast, in-line with the latest agreed Business Line capability, to secure required slots toward training departments;
- Collect and evaluate training feedbacks to training department to improve training quality.
Bachelor or Master degree in a technical degree (Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable) or Business Administration with technical affinity.
- Over 8 years of experience in a complex international environment;
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex operations environment;
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience as a Project Leader or an equivalent position;
- Extended experience in service execution/engineering is preferred;
- Experience in Knowledge Management & Training Programs Development is an advantage.
- Structured way of working and a problem solving mindset;
- Able to see the overall picture but capable of driving on details;
- Able to network and influence without power to convince, inspire and motivate people in achieving results;
- Ability to have patience, understanding how to work in a multi-cultural environment and have stress resistance;
- Proficient English language skills both verbal and written.
Context of the position
You will be part of the CS FF EUV Installs Veldhoven team and report to the Program Manager CS FF EUV Installs.
Travel: 25% (- short trips during the year).