Customer Support - Senior Project Lead EUV Install
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Customer Support, Customer Support, EUV
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments within CS is CS Field Factory (FF) EUV Installs. FF EUV Installs organization takes care of the local preparations and (supports) the installation of the EUV systems at customer sites. These installations are run in several shift schedules for different disciplines in a 24/7 customer production environment with a team of 15-50 engineers over a period of 9 to 18 weeks. CS FF EUV Installs is a global organization with presence on different locations in the world (US, Taiwan, Korea and The Netherlands).
As Project Leader, you are responsible for identifying, initiating and executing projects to improve FF performance and you will facilitate activities in the department. Focus will be on both the pre-install part as well as our 3rd Parties that are hired to support in certain parts of (pre-) Install.
In the role Your main tasks are:
- Identify and initiate projects by describing a clear business case and planned deliverables;
- Define roadmaps for pre-installs, 3rd Parties, mechanical install to grow in maturity/capability of the CS FF EUV Install department in order to gain efficiency and effectiveness;
- Facilitate and drive implementation of (structural) improvement projects for CS FF EUV Installs World Wide (WW) by yourself as well as through supporters in the regions, e.g. Canvas, One, Lean;
- Focus on WoW, processes and stakeholder alignment for CS FF EUV Installs;
- Analyzing and reporting of EUV Installs, and follow-up with learnings (drive continuous improvement as a learning organization);
- Ensure all identified design improvements in the field are accurately fed back to the Development and Engineering (D&E) organization;
- Visualize project/issue resolution status and report on regular base to CS FF management team.
Bachelor or Master degree in a technical degree (Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable) or Business Administration with technical affinity, plus over 10 years of experience in a complex international environment.
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience as a Project Leader or an equivalent position.
- Extended experience in service execution/engineering is preferred.
- Experience in a LEAN environment is preferred.
- Structured and accurate way of working. Able to see the overall picture but capable of driving on details;
- Result oriented and is able to convince, inspire and motivate people.
- Helicopter view perspectives and stress resistant;
- Strong analytical ability and focus on problem solving;
- Problem solving skills with a structural approach;
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML;
- Multi-tasking and the ability to work in different and difficult working environment;
- Able to influence without power;
- Ability to have the patience and communications understanding to work in a multi-cultural communication skills;
- Solid English language skills both verbal and written.
Context of the position
You will be part of the CS FF EUV Installs Veldhoven team and report to the Program Manager CS FF EUV Installs.
Travel up to 20% (global)