Senior fluid system specialist
In a nutshell
Design Engineering, EUV
Be part of our competence team to steer the water designs in ASML. When you recognise yourself in this vacancy, don't hesitate to put in your application.
You will be responsible for the validation of water designs in the ASML DUV- and EUV-machines. By understanding product
functionality of the main modules you will be able to translate requirements into product capabilities. Deal with upgrades, signal gaps in processes and procedures, contribute to improvements and minimise impact on costumer's work.
Your work consist mainly of reviewing new and existing designs based on the best practices know within the competence. Validate lessons learned from factory/field issues, and create, with the new insights new design guidelines.
- Create overview of all new water related designs (IT software/tooling available) and identify the risks
- Review the design in depth and steer for the best practices
- Log non-conformities
- Update technical guidelines for new designs
- Participate in escalations to troubleshoot (root cause analysis/solution)
- Be part of the “water leak tight system” team and align with (internal) customers and suppliers
- Steer new designers in making high quality designs
Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Solid design experience in relevant (F&T) industry specific on water designs
- Experience with NX (unigraphics) or similar CAD program preferred
- Knowledge with corrosion, related to water applications
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Robust personality is a must
- Strong pragmatic and proactive attitude
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English language
Context of the position
The department of Environmental Control & Infrastructure (EC&I) is part of the hardware cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
ASML creates the conditions
that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art
facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career
opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment
of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers
information about your key drivers, your personal RequisitionLocals, motivators and career
ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there
is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.