Quality Manager Metrology Cluster
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Are you capable of defining and driving the quality roadmap for the ASML Metrology cluster and getting quality structurally on the agenda by building support on all layers in the organization?
Can you implement your vision on quality management, act as business partner for the Metrology management team and gradually progress on quality programs towards tangible quality improvements of Cluster products?
Do you have a proven track in building and leading a quality organization and do you easily level with senior engineering stakeholders in the field of software and physics?
About ASML Metrology
Metrology orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. It is the brain of ASML lithography systems. We have organized our metrology resources into several clusters and each of these clusters consists of two groups: functional and software. The former envisions and shapes metrology processes, while the latter designs and develops them in software. Although their focus is different, both groups are tightly linked together cooperating towards the best building next-generation metrology products.
As Cluster Quality manager your main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Defining the quality roadmap, in close collaboration with the Metrology cluster and D&E Head of Quality and across all D&E clusters and global Quality
- Driving for a project set up with supporting charters with budget and resources and organize the proper PDCA reviews with Clusters (Departments, Groups and teams) to ensure progress through BBSC set up
- Setting up quality competence matrices, identifying gaps and jointly organizing, the required applicable training, processes and solutions for quality improvements
- Building the Cluster Quality organization to ensure the objectives are met and support in the hiring of capable personnel
- Be part of the D&E Quality team and report out functionally to D&E Quality Director
Master’s degree in physics, computer science, system engineering or any other relevant engineering discipline.
>15 years of experience in a high-tech environment in various senior roles (e.g. Manager, Group Lead, Project Lead)
A proven track record in quality management and successfully executing end-to-end quality projects
An expert on quality management/programs and demonstrated knowledge of management/ business control processes
Experience with managing a group of experts and coaching them intensively in leadership skills
Experience with project- and change management complex technical (matrix) organization
Analytically strong with excellent communication skills
An affinity with physics and software
Tough, Fair and Part of the solution
Excellent communication skills and easily interacts with other people to understand, support and/or influence them
Demonstrates strong organizational- and change management skills
Strong abstract reasoning and demonstrates divergent problem analysis
Shows leadership skills for multiple large projects, generates ideas and takes initiative