30+ days ago - req8819
CS - Service Cost Project Lead - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Passion for continuous improvement. A believer of continuous improvement.Mindset for continuous improvement.
As a EUV service cost project lead, your mission is to drive EUV Taiwan service cost improvement, including field labor hour and parts usage.
You will provide support to the operation organization through planning activities to improve costs, and provide follow-up on the deployment activities.
1.You need to drive EUV service cost in terms of labor cost, part cost, and SCM to break even the cost.
2.You need to drive Labor hour to meet L1 KPI.
3.You need to drive parts usage reduction and solution roadmap.
Degree in Industrial Engineering/Management
• Experience of improvement projects, i.e. labor hour reduction.
• Has the ability to use a range of different influencing techniques with good communication skill cover all organizational level (shop floor to management)
• Drives continuous improvement of standards, quality assurance of SOP’s.
• English communication skill/ability is mandatory to link with headquarter and region.
• Able to deal with resistance or challenge
Context of the position
1. Discuss and brainstorm the areas to drive improvement between target and actual.
• Monthly/Weekly reporting for cost workstream (LH/parts/SCM)
• Weekly meeting of cost workstream to review LHM/time writing filling with stakeholder."
2.Weekly meeting with central program manager of labor hour & parts, and US/KR project leader.
• Alignment on time writing WoW and strategy
• Labor hour quality/accuracy improvement strategy
• Solutions to decrease labor hour
3.Bring more methodology to improve, i.e. LEAN operation.
To be completed