30+ days ago - req9080
Electronic Development Project Manager
Research & development
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Research & development
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
As an Electronic Development Project Manager you will:
- Motivate the team to push the envelope, quality and sense ofurgency
- Have excellentunderstanding of product development flow
- Have the capabilityto take high-level requirements and map them into the appropriateelectrical development team resources to ensure successful delivery pertop-level program plan
- Keep theteam focused and motivated throughout the development cycle
- Have the capabilityto create and maintain a project plan for the electrical development team
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers
- 10+ years of Electronic Systems Product Development
- BSEE or MSEE (MBA is plus)
- Experience in project management of complex engineering systems
- Proven record for product delivery
- System understanding of electronics projects (both hardware and software)
- Good process background: Project management certification a plus
- Ability to understand systems specifications, test specifications and reports
- Ownership mentality – desire to deliver top quality at right cost, first time right
- Highly motivated – desire to solve problems and succeed (self-starter and driven)
- Good written and oral communications skills – ability to provide project planning with sound technical trade-off arguments
- Good team player – works well in a multi-discipline, multi-cultural high-technology environment
- Led team of 5-20 engineers
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office
Context of the position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
-The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
-The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
-May require travel dependent on company needs.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
-Can work under deadlines.
-The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
-Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
-Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
-Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability