18 days ago - req9104
Team Lead/ Overlay Integrator
Research & Development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Physics, Other technical job categories
If you have the strength of personality to take ownership of a problem on system level and create a vision of how to solve it – a vision that also inspires others - then the ASML System Performance department is your ideal environment for personal development and professional growth.
ASML builds lithography systems that can place multiple layers on a chip with very high precision. The so-called overlay accuracy demand for this layer-to-layer positioning is determined by the design of the chip. The overlay performance is a typical system performance parameter, influenced by the performance of many components in a lithography system.
The integrator candidate will be responsible for the operational aspects of the performance integration projects in the DUV System Performance Overlay group.
• Interact with System Integration team to ensure overlay team interests are taken into account during system integration, including PERT definitions.
• Ensure test plans are made and ok and test time is claimed. Organize machine claims, testing and analysis for the Integration team as well as for related projects (incidentally). Align and cascade to teams and PL. Createtransparency towards teams and PL (internally) as well as other stakeholders (T&I, other projects). Send weekly
• update of status of proto test time to stakeholders.
• Alignment with Architect, SE, PL on integration plans, plan updates, reporting, documentation, priority and steering.
• Effective teamwork/communication through daily/weekly team meetings and motivated team members. Have machine fathers well informed and instructed.
• Representative role for Overlay requirements in machine time meetings and issue meetings, with integrated view on claims and proto/pilot configurations.
• Drive adherence improvements in way of working in the project; e.g. Wiki usage, Safeguard data, maintain and develop test procedures, team organization, responsibilities, competence gap analysis; align with PL, GL and support in initiatives.
• Team up with other integrators to improve performance integration efficiency.
Technical University,masters or PhD in physics or similar. Experience with experimental verification of theoretical models is a must.
• Proven team lead experience preferably within a technical environment.
• Preferable having industrial experience in a relevant area.
Initiative, discipline, pro-active, handling broad scope, pragmatic, team builder and team player. Good communicational skills and good command of the English language.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department DUV System Performance is responsible for development, delivery, integration and qualification of functional modules & machine/customer applications on spec, within time and budget in the areas of overlay, imaging, productivity and focus. You will be working in a multidisciplinary project team, in a dynamic and high-tech environment.
Keywords: overlay, physics, natuurkunde, integrator, team lead