CS NPI DUV Group leader - Project Leaders
In a nutshell
Do you know what it is to introduce a new product into a service organization? Do you know what is needed to be a good project leader? Do you like to coach people to grow in their career? Do you like to interface with many departments and many cultures? Do you like to improve the way of working? If so then the role of CS NPI Group leader is just the opportunity for you.
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance of ASML systems on customer locations and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.
Within CS the New Product Introduction (NPI) DUV Program Management department manages the introduction of products on XT and NXT into the ASML worldwide service organization. These products range from new technology with critical time-to-market to new services to improve the operational performance for our customers.
In the position of Group Leader CS NPI PL, you and your team of Project Leaders are key contributors to the introduction of new (DUV) product towards the CS field organization. As a group leader you are the vital link for good collaboration between CS NPI Project Leaders and the CS NPI Project Managers, D&E organization, CS engineering, CS FFU, CS EUV and field NPI organizations.
The group leader CS NPI PL:
- Manages a team of 8-10 Project Leaders
- Creates a good working environment
- Coaches people to grow in their job and their career
- Build up In-depth knowledge of customer support processes and have/build a network that enables effective interfacing with the development organization (D&E) and customer support HVM and Field organizations.
- Drives and/or contributes to the continuous improvement projects.
- Has good interaction with project managers to come to a balanced allocation of project leaders in line with program needs and personal development needs.
- Review project plans, project deliverables and proactively support projects.
- Contribute to CS DUV NPI Vision & Mission and Strategy and ensure agreements are translated into a standard way of working and cascaded within the team.
- Willing to step in a (smaller) project if needed.
Master’s degree (or Bachelor + relevant experience) in physics, electronics or mechanical engineering.
Experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
Experience with project management in a NPI environment.
- People leadership and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills (multi-cultural and towards different levels)
- Team player
- Pragmatic attitude
- Goal oriented
- Capable of conceiving and maintaining ‘global’ overview
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
Context of the position
The Group Leader CS NPI PL reports to the Manager CS NPI DUV Program Management (in Veldhoven).
Willingness to travel internationally up to 10%.
Customer Service, Field, New Product Introduction, Line Management, Project Management, Service Management.