HR Business Partner
In a nutshell
1) To provide strategic HR support for key customers in business working with HRBP
2) To enable leadership and competence development and organization transformation.
3) To consults with employees and managers to address impact on people and root causes of HR issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach
4) To work closely with management team of the sector in the implementation of corporate policies related to HR, organizational and employee development.
5) To participate in company-wide programs and initiatives(ex. Organizational Development, culture)
• Position the role as an integral part of the organization by developing effective working relationships with business and HR partners
• Provides guidance and support to standardize and professionalize human resources processes and procedures. (e. g. policies, performance management)
• Identify strategic people issues in partnership with key business areas and support Leadership team with advice and expertise to resolve these matters.
• Analyzes organizational effectiveness and suggests enhancement, implements organization development interventions, and recommends an organization structures to suit business challenges and HR strategies
• Develop/Implement short-term and long-term people plan to support business growth/risk/challenges.
• Be a sounding board for leadership regarding organization design and structure by providing observation and insights. Provide both transformational advice and transactional support on change management initiatives, organizational / departmental restructures / job role design.
• Influence and support leadership team on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
• Equip organization with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage people in line with people plans e.g. performance management, career management, engagement, etc.
• Utilize data to identify trends and diagnose organizational effectiveness issues. Influence leaders to implement changes needed to improve functional performance.
Over 10years experienced inHR
• Demonstrated experience of proactive collaborating and partnering proactively with managers in business as a HR professional
• Experience in multiple HR functional areas (eg. recruitment, compensation, organization/leadership development, etc.)
• Experience in a global and matrix organization
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and relationship building with customers
• Coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving. Hands on skills are required for the daily activities