21 days ago - req9503
System gas Engineer
Research & development
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & development, Research & Development
Candidate is responsible for the specification, and functional integration of the gas-architecture for the EUV-machines. This work consist of a translation of the overall System Design into a Gas Architecture that meets these requirements; creation ofthe budgetingto the different users in the system, and communication to, and where necessary negotiation between, the users. The other part of the work is to bring the system into operation with all the specified functions and a verification test to proof that the architecture is working as intended during the specification phase.
- Define the specification of a gas system, document this and present in the organization where necessary
- Take care of the functional integration of the gas-system and proof the function with a test
- Document the results and present this to the organization
- Analyze the function of the gas at the end-user and define clear interfaces
- Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality of the gas-system (Key words: Flow, pressure drop, Gas purity, etc.)
- Achieve knowledge gain by literature search, experimental testing or supervision of external research activities
Technical Bachelor or Master Degree in Physics or Mechanical engineering.
Solid design and/or theoretical experience in the above mentioned field of interest either in research or industry.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Robust personality is a must
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.