18 days ago - req9523
Business Partner Development & Engineering
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Want to be part of progress? To support Product Development in a dynamic international environment? And drive effectiveness while preserving ASML’s innovation power?
If you want to help build our newly formed group, drive change, and contribute to buildinga high performing team with a focus on defining and maintaining standards for departmental management in the organization, then we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Business Partner D&E is a new position within our ASML D&E organization. This position reports to the D&E BMO Manager. As Business Partner D&E you will support one or two D&E cluster managers (responsible for ~650 engineers) and act as their ‘right hand’. In addition, you will work very closely with representatives from other sectors such as HR, Finance, Management Support and the BL Program.
As Business Partner D&E (Development & Engineering) you drive strategic and operational alignment betweenD&E and the business line departments.
You will be responsible for processes and reporting that enable transparency and fact-based decision making with respect to organizational design and business priorities
You ensure that processes and data are properly analyzed and follow-up actions are executed and you guide and challenge decision makers to make prompt and constructive decisions
- Guide the cluster staff through the process of translating overall D&E Strategy into cluster strategy, roadmap and year plan (i.e. through facilitation workshops, drivingprogress and offering supporting templates).
- Drive a number of processes that ensure the cluster organization can effectively support the overall strategy (i.e. through controlling group size and competence assessments)
- Ensure key staff meetings are aligned with the year plan and drive an effective meeting process and culture (i.e. agenda management and chairing meetings).
- Understand the cluster’s need for insights and work together with the business analysts in your team to design powerful reporting, deep-dives and KPI dashboards.
- Establish well designed communication channels and templates and help develop effective strategic communication materials.
- Maintain key cross-business line relationships and identify issues that prevent D&E from progressing towards its strategic objectives. Ensure that these issues are managed through to resolution, by offering required support through processes, tools and facilitation.
- Design, implement and govern supporting processes, tools and standards and once implemented continuously improve these.
Bachelor or Master degree.
- 5-10 years of work experience in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Extensive experience with the design and/or implementation of new processes and change and improvement projects in a complex stakeholder landscape.
- A proven track record of quickly understanding complex content.
- Experience in (high) tech environment and knowledge of ASML’s technology and/or suppliers is a strong advantage.
- You are flexible in the way you work and interact with people. You enjoy supporting as well as driving processes. You can easily tailor your approach to what circumstances require.
- You are a pro-active self-starter who can identify opportunities and risks with respect to projects, or large operational teams and supporting processes.
- You are a networker, you coordinate alignment between a multitude of stakeholders. You know how to influence without power and have excellent communication skills as well as well-developed political antennas.
- You maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty.
- You have the ability to guide, coach and advise on all organizational levels to drive strategy into effective and efficient execution.
- You are quick to analyze a problem at hand and know how to set priorities between different alternatives or deliverables.
- You feel comfortable to challenge and hold up the mirror to senior managers and understand how to do this with the right level of sensitivity.
- You can take a step back to see the bigger picture, but at the same time are hands-on and willing to do what needs to be done.
- You are an empathic and supportive team player, who enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.