22 days ago - req9553
Business Controller Business Line Applications
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge as a business partner in a global company? We are looking for a strong, agile person to join our business control business line team.
The BL Applications has been growing strong over the last years with Hardware and Software products. Through these products the BL Applications supports ASML's Holistic Lithography Strategy, that enables chipmakers to develop, optimize, and control the production process.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our ambitious business objectives are met in compliance with laws and regulations.
As a business partner you will co-operate with senior stakeholders inside and outside the Finance department. You will be part of ASML’s business control team driving ASML’s business priorities. You will be the first point of contact towards some senior business partners of the Applications management team driving financial and non-financial business objectives/priorities.
As a senior finance manager you are the value challenger (finance business partner) of the product teams and responsible for:
- Challenging the business on their objectives/initiatives and targets
- Supporting the product team in their product team in their product development e.g. through business cases
- Partnering product teams with finance solutions related to product development
- Driving the financial planning and forecasting process of the Application Business Line.
You are expected to drive continuous improvement through initiating and driving changes which enhance the effectiveness and quality of ASML’s financial and non-financial objectives.
To qualify for this challenging position you need a Master degree; a completed RC or RA is a plus.
- 10+ years of business control experience (incl. managerial experience) at a multinational (listed) company (>EUR 2 billion of net sales) is required.
- Experience in leading teams is preferred, bringing strong communication skills.
You have a strong track record in the following competencies:
- Translate the strategic agenda into finance actions and alignment with many senior stakeholders
- Drive business results and endure accountability
- Drive collaboration and decision making
- Manage ambiguity
Being a real team player, involving other stakeholders to come the right solution is a must.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.