22 days ago - req9611
CS - DUV System Install Engineer - Tainan
In a nutshell
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this sector is CS Field Factory (FF) Install. The CS FF DUV/YS Install team prepares and manages the CS part of the execution of new system installation of new ASML machines at customer sites. These Installations are done in close cooperation with DUV/YS Factory System Install Engineering (EF SIE)in shift schedules at customer production environment over a period of 3-4 months.
Install all types of lithographic DUV/YS systems in a continuously changing markets, on time with quality which exceeding customers’ expectation.
• Work safely and meet customers / ASML designated safety rules –regulations at all time
• Install ASML DUV/YS equipment and execute within agreed cycle time and budget
• Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs
• Acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes
• Analytical Thinking | Provide the information to enable effective trouble shooting
• Helicopter-view | Anticipate on possible issues on the progress of the install
• Quality Control | Closing the Improvement loop regarding product quality & design
• Ambassador role | represent ASMLat the customer’s site in a professional way
• Communicative Skills | Handle customer matters & request in a professional way
• Knowledge sharing | Be the source for technical knowledge of new and existing products
• Clearly Reporting | Written technical reports on frequent base to various stakeholders within organization
• Awareness of usage of high cost tools, materials and equipment
• Work with co-workers (subcontractors, agents), customer & local field support , factory install engineers
Bachelor (BSc) in an engineering or equivalent experience (Mechatronics, electronic) preferred additional knowledge: pneumatics, mechanics, and physics
• Experience in a customer support department for high tech products. Photo-lithography, Electro-Mechanical or Ultra Clean Vacuum.
• Engineers with 1-2 years ASML DUV/YS or NXT systems operational experience are preferred.
• Precondition: Must be able to speak / read / write English language
• Analytical thinking
• Processing large amounts of information
• Service orientated
• Good communicator
• Team worker
• Operating independently
• Business sense
• Cultural awareness
Context of the position
• Will be member of the CS TW FF DUV/YS Install group in Taiwan.
• Will be working in various shift patterns.
• Will be positioned in the team of the Group Leader Install Engineers.
• Expect to spend more than 90% of the time inside the clean room.
• Willing to travel to customers worldwide. (up to 40%)
• Candidates are expected to support the DUV/YS install for at least 2-3 years upon completion of training.