30+ days ago - req9633
CS - Senior Field Application Engineer - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Application team is part of the Customer Support organization. Application engineer is responsible to demonstrate, optimize, and sustain ASML solutions to ensure customer on-product performance for current node, and more import, develop solution for next node together with D&E in headquarter. Application engineer also has many opportunity to work with account teams to identify business opportunities base on customer use cases.
If you are interested in leading a technical team in a dynamic customer environment, this is great opportunity for you.
Job MissionAs an Application technical leader, your mission is leading the technology development in lithography based on customer requirement for next generation. You need to work closely with R&D team in customer side and ASML D&E team, define the technical gap and leading the solution roadmap for n-1 / n-2 node. Majority technical expertise is Imaging and Overlay.
Technical Leader of Application Support team:
- Technology excellence - familiar with leading edge technique of lithography, distribute the knowledge within Application community
- Engage with ASML D&E and customer R&D team to define the solution roadmap to drive semiconductor technology
Adopt creative approach when facing challenge, be enthusiasm to explore the unknown area in new technology
- Leading critical escalation and be able to manage senior leaders
- Systematic thinking, be capable of cross section integration
- Business development support to identify improvement potentials of ASML products to benefit our customer.
PhD or master diploma in physics, optical science/engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science or mathematics.
Experience of >7 years in the semiconductor equipment industry, or semiconductor manufacturing – lithography, metrology or process integration. Experience of >2 years project management is preferred.
- Strong technical background, drive towards collaboration and solutions.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership and accountability to achieve proper team output.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.