30 days ago - req9869
Integrator Wafer Clamping
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Are you the new bridge builder between our development team, the factory and field support organization? Do you have the skills that enable you to cope with a dynamic and demanding environment, to communicate clearly and precisely, to understand how our product interacts technically on machine system level? Do you have the drive to go the extra mile to make sure our internal and external customers have flawlessly working wafer clamps? If so, we are looking for you!
As an integrator in the EUV Wafer Clamping group you will be the linking pin between our development project, the factory and field support organization. You make sure that our factory and our customers receive fully qualified and working wafer clamps. In case of problems, you and your team propose swift action plans to enable quick progress. Besides this, you support the development team with qualification of next generation wafer clamp solutions and software deliveries in the ASML scanners.
As an integrator for electrostatic wafer clamping you:
- Maintain overall plan for monitoring clamp performance in the factory,
- Communicate towards development project on status of wafer clamps in field and factory,
- Update the factory in daily meetings on status of issues and help requests,
- Create test claims for our new hardware and software solutions,
- Communicate these test claims with the factory integration team, act as a bridge between integration and development team,
- Support factory with issues by providing action plans, containments and solutions,
- Challenge and steer data analysis, both from development team and the factory, to enable proper root cause analysis for problems and evaluation of new solutions,
- Arrange the allocation of clamps to ASML scanners, together with different departments, e.g. logistics,
- Interact with marketing,
- Plan and execute incoming inspections and offline testing,
- Work on front office field issues: determine if problems are wafer clamping related and transfer issue to relevant team,
- Always look for opportunities to improve the integration processes (develop your own project!).
Bachelor or Masters in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Applied Physics, Optics, Biomedical Engineering.
- Over 5 years of work experience in high tech industry.
- Experience with system integration activities within ASML.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary environment.
- Coordination role in past or current job.
- Preferably knowledge on cleanroom and EUV system hardware.
- Self-propelling and proactive behavior.
- Good communicator: gives proper, clear and unambiguous information.
- Organizes and structures (own) work effectively and logically.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment.
- Able to see the bigger picture.
- Resilient and firm in challenging situations.
- Highly committed and flexible.
- Drive for continuous improvement.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the Mechanical Development cluster provides architectural solutions to ASML system scanner and source. The Wafer Clamping group is responsible for development and delivery of qualified electrostatic clamps which clamp the wafer onto the wafer stage of the scanner. Wafer clamps are crucial to make lithography happen against the ever demanding specs on overlay, focus, and throughput while ensuring high availability.
The holder of this position reports to the Group lead Wafer Clamping and is operational within the integration team.
We offer you a position in a team that consists of skilled, motivated people that have a passion for technology and are motivated to truly help our customers: the factory and our external customers. As you will be interfacing between the development project and our factory and field you can really make a difference. Besides this, being an integrator will also boost your personal development. It will increase your technical knowledge on how our complex product works and interacts in the ASML scanner and the customer wafer. It will also help expansion of your professional network and improvement of your leadership skills.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology.