14 days ago - req9867
IT Portfolio and Architecture Change Manager
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
ASML produces some of the most technically advanced equipment in the world through complex processes involving design, engineering, supply chain management, manufacturing and customer service. The volume and complexity requires a solid IT foundation to enable business to work efficiently and support advancing our products.
The Portfolio & Architecture department within IT Business Application Solutions (IT BAS) is responsible for providing innovative architectures and roadmaps to support the complex business processes of ASML. Managing our application portfolios to ensure they are aligned with strategic corporate initiatives and that initiatives bring the most value for our customer is vital for the future of ASML.
As a IT Change & Portfolio Manager, you will act as the primary driver for IT BAS change management and portfolio management. There are a number of changes we are driving within IT BAS and IT in general which will significantly affect the manner in which we interact with our internal customers. First of all we are migrating to Agile which entails drastic changes to how we manage portfolio and architecture. Secondly, our internal customer organisation is also undergoing changes to which IT must adapt itself. Lastly we are setting up innovation labs within IT to ensure we keep abreast of business needs. In this rapidly changing environment we are looking for an experienced change and portfolio manager to steadfastly guide IT into the next decade.
The candidate we are looking for will be conducting the following activities:
- Works proactively with the IT BAS Competence Center directors, IT BAS solution team managers IT DevOps Center of Excellence and business stakeholders to migrate IT BAS to Agile/DevOps particularly focusing on how to address portfolio management and architecture going forward.
- Works proactively with the IT BAS Competence Center directors, domain architects and business stakeholders to improve portfolio definition, execution and monitoring.
- Drives for alignment and consistency of portfolios across IT BAS
Plays an important role in changing the mindset of IT BAS from deliverable focus to value-add focus.
- Drives the innovation labs with IT BAS.
- Plays a significant role in other innovation related activities such as IT BAS Innovation Days, Quality days etc.
- Ensures compliance with all architecture directions and standards through cross organization consulting and direct involvement in development efforts.
- Communicate with Business stakeholders and users to understand critical business needs.
- Recommend, develop, and implement technology plans enabling solutions for portfolio and architecture management.
- Provide direction to consultants and contract staff as needed
Bachelorsor master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration orequivalent
- Experiencein establishing and deploying (convincing without formal power) organizationaland process changes to stakeholders (within business and IT)
- 10+ years’experience working in Information Technology of which 7+ years working as change-project-, program- or portfolio manager.
- Understandsand has hands-on experience with the portfolio management including limitationsand strengths
- Experiencewith Agile, SAFe
- Commonunderstanding of Management of Portfolios (MoP) framework
- Strongclient-orientation and commitment to excellence
- Pro-activepersonality who can deal with resistance
- A demonstratedability to perform in high-pressure environment
- Well-developedconsultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality
- Motivatedand enthusiastic team player
- Flexibility,adapt to company culture and individual’s behavior
- Excellentanalytical skills
- Excellentcommunication skills
- Ability tocreate and maintain a large trusted network on all levels of theorganization
- Fluent inEnglish language (Dutch is a pré)
- Ademonstrated maneuverability within complex matrix organizations
Context of the position
The Change and Portfolio manager is part of the Portfolio and Architecture team (hierarchical reporting line) and works together closely with the other IT BAS Competence Centres (functional lines). He/she reports to the Portfolio & Architecture manager and has internal interfaces with the solution team managers, domain and solution architects, business process analysts as well as business stakeholders and key users throughout ASML.