SCM - CSCM Senior Manager - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Candidate is responsible for the supply chain project and quality continuous improvement of ASML Tooling and Parts to enable corporate requirements. Candidate shall manage the execution of complex Field Operations Projects with the liaison with the ASML project managers from the Netherlands.
The mission of the CSCM Senior Manager is to be the key player to drive continuous improvement and efficiency of Customer Supply Chain Management. In this role you will be responsible to align and guide the high level goals and ambitions for several work streams in line with the CSCM business priorities.
As the key member of the CSCMdepartment staff you play an important role determining road maps and strategies in close cooperation with the SCMstakeholders. You are expected to coach and educate your members on relevant and new CSCMtopics that will lead to a lean way of thinking across the entire department.
- Hire, train, coach and develop continuous improvement team members (skills, roles, structure)
- Manage department's Kaizen – LEAN operations and CSCM project initiatives
- Prioritize the CSCMactivities based on their impact on department goals and overall strategy
- Align with the stakeholders on priorities, timing, impact and ownership of the CSCMactivities
- Secure clear scope, deliverables, business case, planning, ownership and structure for all initiatives
- Communicate the CSCMinitiatives in/out side the department
- Assure resolution or escalation of any roadblocks that put targeted objectives at risk
- Secure sufficient bandwidth in the department to execute the roadmap
- Develop skills and competency for continuous improvement in the department
- Support the organization in the LEAN journey
Masters degree in Business Administration, Informational Systems and/or Technology, Computer Science and Management with 20 years of relevant supply chain or industrial engineering experiences in the Semiconductor Equipment or Fab Manufacturing field.
Continuous improvement experience in a dynamic, high tech environment.
Min 15 years experience in managing complex projects (preferably Supply Chain Quality/Global Procurement/ Industrial Engineering) out of total 20 years work experience & proven leadership in direct leading a size of 10 or more staffs in the previous work experience in the MNC company.
Solid experience in business intelligence and analytics
Field experience in service execution/engineering is preferred.
Extended experience with ASML processes and products is preferred.
Experience in deploying LEAN mindset and tools is preferred.
Formal Project/Quality Management education and/or certification is preferred
Formal Lean, Six Sigma education and/or certification is essential
Proven skills in strategy formulation and execution
Good communication skills
Good English language skills both verbal and written
Context of the position
You will be reporting to the CSCM Field Operation Director