You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Assembler Wafer Stage
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical engineering
Introduction to the job
The sector operations within the EUV Factory of ASML is responsible for the production of waferstages and scanners as well as for purchasing and logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector. The department Build Operations within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and qualification of the various machines and modules of the ASML systems according to strict quality standards.
Role and responsibilities
To assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub)systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Connection of wafer stage to the testrig and placement (including a.o. leak testing) of PM’s;
- Mechanical adjustments;
- Functional testing of the wafer stage and / or Position Modules
- Analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances;
- Disconnection of wafer stage and transfer to upstream customer.
- Plan and prioritize own work;
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics;
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge;
- Share and train knowledge and skills
Education and experience
- MBO Electrical / electronics, mechanical, mechatronics engineering with 2 - 7 years of experience (with assembly and / or test).
- HBO Electrical / electronics, mechanical, mechatronics engineering with 1 - 3 years of experience (with assembly and / or test).
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering;
Proven affinity with testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
Your are able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment, able to deal with, high degree of uncertainty and pressure. You are independent, pro-active, flexible team player. As an assembler within Waferstage you are analytical and proficient in Solving problems. You are an assertive employee: In the lead to process engineering and development. You are eager to learn and expand skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
The Operations EUV department is responsible for both the production and installation of high-tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry, including planning and logistics. The NXE Build department is responsible for module assembly and -qualification, final assembly and production logistics.
Function in a 2-shift operation, working in an extreme clean environment.