You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Business Controller Re-use
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you both analytical and creative with a passion for inventory re-use and sustainability? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
ASML is continuously developing new ways to achieve its sustainability goals and to reduce the ecological footprint through waste reduction and inventory re-use. At the same time ASML manages and optimizes its invested capital in a new Capital Efficiency team has been formed within the Finance organization. The mission of the team is to provide holistic and integral business insights to support high quality decision making on capital efficiency.
ASML has identified a need to support the business with developing efficient and compliant business and financial processes that supports the sustainability and re-use goals. Within the team ASML is looking for a Business Controller focusing on re-use and waste reduction opportunities of our inventory. Re-use at ASML is managed in a cross-sector program, under leadership of the sector Supply Chain Management together with the various factories, supporting organization and the different business lines. This role aims to support these sectors and business lines by creating value adding insights and decision support.
- Develop, deliver, review & enhance financial and non-financial analyses focusing on re-use
- Collaborate with the re-use organization to prepare and review re-use business cases
- Define, calculate, monitor and forecast KPIs to measure realized savings from re-use initiatives, cost reductions within operations and waste elimination
- Coordinate and execute monthly, quarterly and yearly financial planning and performance management cycles and enable insights to drive high-quality decision making by the business
- Take an active role in structuring and improving current financial and non-financial processes
- Support/drive projects which are critical for the success of re-use program in ASML
- Work closely with other analytics teams such as within the Sourcing and Supply chain management department
- Manage different stakeholders within Finance and within the business
Education and Experience
- Master degree, preferably in the area of Finance, Business Administration or Data & Analytics.
- 6 – 8 Years of working experience within a financial analytics environment, preferably with exposure to Inventory or Supply Chain processes
- Strong knowledge of business process management, budgeting and financial forecasting
- Experience of utilizing market leading analytics processes and tools to support and drive business strategy. You are an experienced user in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and preferably have experience with SAP (incl. BW, SAC, BPC and BO) and/or Spotfire or other reporting solutions like PowerBI
- Ability and experience of effectively communicating and influencing across different levels of a large global organization
- Experience with working in a matrix organization / complex international business environment
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure;
- Able to deal with complexity in a changing and uncertain business environment
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Hands on / getting things done with pro-active drive for improvement
- Fluent in English verbally and written
Context of the position
The job is part of the Business Insights & Controldepartment within the ASML finance organization. Within this department, we are looking for a Business Controller within our Capital Efficiency team. He or she reports into the team lead of Inventory, E&O and Re-use and will interact with various departments in and outside of Finance.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.