You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Business Controller Sales Deal Structuring
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you analytical, commercially minded and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into commercial insights and drive high quality deal structuring to address ASML’s sales opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
As a business controller sales deal structuring your mission is to:
- Challenge and support account teams worldwide to ensure compliant deal making in line with the commercial strategy of ASML and the individual business lines
- Use commercial data to create supporting insights for improved deal making
- Identify complexities within commercial deal proposals and pro-actively align with other relevant departments within ASML (E.g. legal, sales, tax, accounting)
- Help building the finance analytics organization for ASML’s rapidly growing sales volumes as part of a larger transformation program
In this role you will:
- Review deal proposals from our worldwide account teams to ensure alignment with ASML’s commercial strategy and that of our individual business lines
- Support account teams with best practices and challenge deal proposals to improve local deal making processes
- Work together with other finance domains to pro-actively align impact of new sales deals
- on (tax & customs) compliance;
- US GAAP and IFRS revenue recognition (ASC606 / IFRS15); and
- our revenue forecast.
- Connect to multiple stakeholders (up to Excom level) in the organization to facilitate deal approvals
- Act as a gatekeeper to ensure compliance of our sales deals with relevant regulation
- Work on multiple improvement projects to develop insight based, high quality deal structuring throughout ASML
Bachelor or Master degree, preferably supplemented with an RC/RA education, in the area of Business Administration or Data & Analytics.
- 5-7 years working experience, preferably in a financial analytics environment and experience with sales control
- Ability to combine strong commercial acumen with analytical skills
- You have communicating and influencing skills across all levels of a large global organization
- Experience with working in a matrix organization
- Knowledge of sales processes and ability to understand end-to-end impact of your role
- Experience of utilizing market leading analytics processes and tools to support and drive business strategy and analytics improvements
- Experience with US GAAP and IFRS revenue recognition guidance
- Inspiring and strong leader, also able to influence without power
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure and high speed of change
- Ability to connect people in different geographies, with and without direct reporting line
- Drive to continuously improve yourself, our processes and relevant tooling.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Fluent in English verbally and written
Context of the position
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control department. Within this department, we are looking for a business controller sales deal structuring in the customer value analytics team. He or she reports to the team lead of the team and will interact with various departments in and outside of finance.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.