You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Business Controller Supply Chain Opex – Installed Base
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As Business Controller Supply Chain Opex – Installed Base you will act as a strong business partner for the Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) organization. You will provide transparent information on, and new business insights into, the drivers of the supply chain product costs of our installed base. This to enable and drive effective decision making to achieve our strategic objectives.
Role and responsibilities
As Business Controller Supply Chain Opex – Installed Base you will report into the Business Controller Logistics Services. You will work closely together with the Freight & Duties analyst who will provide you with insights into our main logistics commodities. Other key commodities influencing the installed base product cost are warehousing, in-fab, tooling and headcount.You will mostly partner with the CSCM Business Controller and the CSCM organization. However, this role is part of a highly motivated and diverse team, working together with other areas of the finance organization, as well as with counterparts in the business environment of ASML.
Part of the Finance 2025 vision of ASML is to transition in the next couple of years from forecasting and budgeting based on historical trend information and run rates, towards predictive modelling that supports the budgeting and forecasting processes. We need your help to deliver on this transition.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with, and driving the business by providing business insights and analytics to achieve their short and long-term objectives
- Ensuring timely, complete and accurate reporting of the monthly forecast, annual budget and long-term financial planning of the installed base supply chain opex
- Performing monthly variance analysis for each of the key logistics commodities and on business line-product level
- Maintaining, developing and improving the product cost (rate card) calculation and allocation models
- Enabling high-quality decision making through aggregating, analyzing, and synthesizing data from multiple sources (based on operational drivers)
- Developing financial reporting and driving the transformation from Excel to Data analytics software
- Driving business insights improvement projects to satisfy the need for management information
- Aligning with the Business Lines and cross-sector stakeholders, being the bridge builder among sectors and business lines, with independent (finance) view on what is best for the company as a whole
- Identifying (business and financial) risks and opportunities and ensuring multidisciplinary input & views
Education and experience
- Master in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- You have >10 years relevant experience in Finance roles, including at least 3 years in Finance Business Partnering, in large-size international industrial companies, preferably in complex matrix organizations and technology businesses
- Track record in financial and business control at business unit, divisional or group level
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge on data analytics software & tooling
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
An enthusiastic personality who can connect with all layers in a demanding and highly technology driven organization. Other important skills are:
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence without power
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strategic thinking and business acumen skills
- Hands on, team player, enjoys working in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment with the ability to work independently
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Getting things done
- Takes ownership of issues from start to completion
- Able to provide an unbiased view on business priorities
- Observe the wishes and needs of the (internal) customer, anticipate on them and then act accordingly
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control Product Delivery Sourcing & Supply Chain team. The Business Controller Supply Chain Opex – Installed Base interacts with various departments in and outside of finance. The main interfaces are the Freight & Duties Analyst, CSCM Business Controller, CSCM Organization, Logistic Services Organization and other supporting Business Insight & Control and Accounting teams.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.