You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Do you want to help us unlock the potential of people and society by pushing technology to new limits? Do you have the communication and leadership skills to make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of ASML by improving and executing Configuration Management processes and methods?
Since the start of 2017 a Configuration Management organization is in place within ASML. The Configuration Management department manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. This is done in cross sectoral teams within Development & Engineering, Sourcing and Supply Chain, Factory and Field.
Role and responsibilities
Change Leads are responsible for driving, planning and executing changes in a product environment. They organize impact analysis and execution of product changes in cross-sector project teams. Change Leads coach their stakeholders on collaboration in the change process to make the desired impact in a complex business environment. They safeguard the quality of the impact analysis and ensure that the implementation risks, costs and processing time are minimized. Change Leads know the most effective and efficient processes for changes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
The Change Lead role is positioned in the Configuration Management department and supports ASML’s end-goal of knowing what is inside our products at every moment in the product life-cycle, and therefore contributes to strengthening customer trust. Change Leads work in close collaboration with Project Leadership, Configuration Leads and Configuration Managers to maintain configuration integrity throughout the product lifecycle. Their main interfaces are project representatives such as: Project Leadership (Project Lead/Product Owner), Scrum Master, Lead Engineer, PLM Project Coordinator, Manufacturing, Production and Sequence Engineer, Supplier Quality Engineer, Equipment Engineer and Customer Support Engineer.
Change Leads drive changes towards planned configurations, whereby they:
- Drive impact analysis and steering the process based on the complexity of changes.
- Plan changes towards defined configurations.
- Control dependencies and holding people accountable on actions and timeline of the change.
- Lead operational meetings to steer and drive changes.
- Drive continuous improvement by actively obtaining stakeholder feedback and making use of data
resulting in tangible business impact
- Secure traceability of configurations by applying the change policies at ASML.
- Take ownership to ensure all relevant internal and external stakeholders are involved.
- Coach cross-sector project team members on executing the change process.
- Arrange support when having operational challenges.
The following competencies are important for Change Leads to apply in their role:
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs
of different audiences.
Education and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree with three years working experience in sustaining and new product introductions.
- Able to combine operational and project management skills in a technical environment.
- Experienced in managing stakeholders and dependencies.
- Understands change impact on suppliers, factories and customers.
- Able to use problem-solving methodologies to define and embed process and business improvements.
- Capable to manage scope, complexity, and risk mitigation activities under time pressure
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Follow through on commitments and makes sure others do the same.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships.
- Persist in accomplishing objective despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Balance the interests of multiple stakeholders.
- Work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
- Be effective in variety of communication settings: one-on-one, groups, or among diverse styles and
- Show personal commitment and take action to continuously improve on self-development.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Are you interested? Apply right now within Configuration at ASML! Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked question.! Please include a motivation letter in your application!