You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Configuration Change Lead
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Can you visualize yourself as a light in our changing machine? Driving the process for impact analysis with a complete business case, implementation planning and monitor actual implementation of changes at customers, factories and suppliers? Then this Configuration Change Lead could be your next job!
Make the difference in the efficiency and profitability of ASML by coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle. Tactically facilitate our product change process, apply your configuration management experience and your ability to influence people. You help our cross sector teams, on operational level, to protect the business of ASML against uncontrolled and unplanned changes while balancing speed and quality.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing implementation cost and planning
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to minimize processing time and reliable planning
- Organize and chair cross sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Recognize and advise on scope of change requests (scope control, new or update change)
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on the product change process
- Monitor and control the implementation of approved changes
- Monitor and give feedback on changes being processed according to agreed [email protected] policy
- Be involved in embedding improvements delivered from [email protected] roadmap on operational level
- Contribute to development of [email protected]
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years’ work experience of with at least2 year’s experience in new product introductions or configuration management
- Requires combination of specialist (Configuration Management) and project management skills
- Appliance of organizational change management techniques
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense
- Know upstream impact of changes (e.g. logistics, operation, customer support)
- Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations and their dependencies
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Natural leader in providing structure, prioritization and decisiveness
- Persistent and persuasive towards results in an emphatic and pragmatic manner
- Convincing, pro-active attitude and drive for improvement
- Sensitive on value of relations: entrepreneur, coalition former, networker, good facilitator
- Create learning situations and give feedback to achieve effective behavior from a team
- Strong communicator to influence without power
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect
- Adapts and adopts change
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- This position is located on-site in San Diego, CA.It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation. (Important to insert additional onsite language specific to the role: i.e., inspection, specific training and supervision, etc.)
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel (specify domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The California base annual salary / hourly range for this role is currently $79,875 - $133,125. Pay scales are determined by role, level, location and alignment with market data. Individual pay is determined through interviews and an assessment of several factors that that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and pay relative to other team members. Our recruiters can share more information about our bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.