You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Do you want to help us unlock the potential of people and society by pushing technology to new limits? Do you have the communication and leadership skills to make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of ASML by improving and executing Configuration Management processes and methods?
Since the start of 2017 a Configuration Management organization is in place within ASML. The Configuration Management department manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. This is done in cross sectoral teams within Development & Engineering, Sourcing and Supply Chain, Factory and Field.
Role and responsibilities
Configuration Leads are responsible for delivering a known and predictable module configuration towards a product configuration. They drive stakeholders across different disciplines, to deliver a strategy based on milestones from suppliers, factory and customers. to secure and verify the implementation of multiple changes on a moduleof our machines. The Configuration Lead ensures dependencies are managed on a module level while maintaining configuration integrity of the module. They safeguard adherence to the configuration management policy throughout the lifecycle of the module, across all sectors within ASML. Configuration Leads know the most effective and efficient processes for configurations to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
The Configuration Lead role is positioned in the Configuration Management department and supports ASML end? Goal of knowing what is inside our products at every moment in the product life-cycle, and therefore contributes to strengthening customer trust. The Configuration Lead works in a team of Change Leads and collaborates with project teams to drive configuration delivery. Main interfaces of the Configuration Lead role are cross-sector representatives from D&E module leadership (e.g. Epic Owner, Release Train Engineer), Sourcing and Supply Chain, Factory, Customer Support, System Engineering, System Integration, Functional Owner/Architect, BoM Management, and applicable project and product stakeholders.
Configuration Leads own and drive module configuration delivery, whereby they:
- Drive module configuration delivery strategy according product roadmap and business needs.
- Lead a governance that guides deliverables to module configurations.
- Determine suitable strategies to secure product integrity for supplier, factory and customer.
- Actively steer project activities and dependencies to manage planned module delivery
- Drive continuous improvement by actively making use of data resulting in tangible business impact and
increased project and Change Lead maturity.
- Apply change and risk management according configuration management policies at ASML.
- Report on module product integrity to maximize quality and efficiency.
- Coach cross-sector project team members and Change Leads on executing the change process.
The following competencies are important for Configuration Leads to apply in their role:
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve
- Use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
Education and experience
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree with five years working experience in change and/or configuration
management, or equivalent work experience in a sustaining and new product introduction environment.
- Thorough understanding of the delivery process of production modules and project interfaces.
- Secure variety and complexity of change dependencies towards a configuration delivery.
- Capability to control scope and complexity, and risk mitigation activities under time pressure.
- Business understanding of configuration management impact on suppliers, factories and customers
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to see the bigger picture.
- Lead coalitions to achieve shared goals.
- Communicate with and influence people in a diverse and senior stakeholder field.
- Break down objectives into appropriate initiatives and actions.
- Consider all relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles.
- Act with clear sense of ownership.
- Balance the interests of multiple stakeholders.
- Ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations.
- Respond effectively to the reactions and positions of others.
- Deal comfortably with the uncertainty of change.
- Show personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve self-development.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Are you interested? Apply right now within Configuration at ASML!
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked question frequently asked questions.