You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Configuration Management Product Change Manager - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and June 30, 2023.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers-the world’s leading chipmakers-to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). As a condition of employment, qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Screening of Engineering Changes (EC) with specific attentionto Configuration Control, Bill of Material, Master data, and TPD completeness.
- Initiates and controls the input of BoM and TPD data in SAP and/or the input for ECR metadata in MyChange.
- Has basic knowledge on logistics planning (e.g. MRP).
- Familiar with Product Generation Process(PGP)/EC Processes.
- Works with Development Engineering (D&E) to provide early guidance on EC direction with specific attention to Configuration and SAP Implementation.
- Ensures sufficient availability of information for correct EC Implementation.
- Investigates consequences of ECR, and inserts new products into SAP.
- Manages the BoM and the material master data in SAP.
- Safeguards data integrity and the parameter settings.
- Ensures and analyses data quality on Bill of Materials and Master data.
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience (including Configuration Management with complex Bills of Material).
- Experience in Production Processes, Data analysis, Product Generation process (PGP), BoM & Master data, and Microsoft Office.
- SAP (or other ERP tool).
- 5+ years of experience in related areas.
- Knowledge of PLM systems such as Team Center.
- Experience in Configuration Control and Engineering Release Process is a plus.
- Experience in an ERP/ MRP environment, an understanding of those systems, and an ability to track product and report issues is required.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Experience in maintaining detailed multi-level bill of materials in multiple production facilities, is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.