You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CQC Expert - CQN3 handling
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the Job
Are you the person that can drive the voice of customer in regards to customer satisfaction, throughout our ASML organization and at our suppliers? You will secure the right follow-up, embed lessons learned and organizational commitment in case of a formal customer complaint and/or customer audit. To enable this, our department consists of two groups. The first is our ‘front office’ consisting of a network of Zone Quality Managers (ZQMs) located near our key customers. The second is the Customer Quality Care (CQC) team and this is where the vacancy is.
The CQC team drives and facilitates the follow up on Customer Quality Notifications (CQNs, also known as customer complaints) and customer audits, thereby embedding the voice of our customers and the lessons learned based on these events to drive for zero repeat, zero defects and first time right. The team is part of the Customer Focus department within the ASML Global Quality & Excellence organization. The ASML Global Quality & Excellence vision is to:
- secure customer satisfaction on quality by being guided by the voice of the customer, delivering the perfect machine, delivering on time, and delivering at the right cost of ownership;
- secure a quality mindset for all employees by defining and embedding quality values;
- secure continuous improvement by learning from quality issues and by providing structural solutions.
Our CQC team mission is to drive customer satisfaction by facilitating Customer Quality Notifications (CQNs) and customer audits. This is achieved, at ASML and our suppliers, by deploying the voice of the customer, preventing issue re-occurrence and finding underlying root causes. Furthermore, through:
- identifying solutions and ensuring solution implementation;
- driving sectors to implement structural improvements;
- identifying and embedding cross sector learnings.
Role & Responsibilities
You will drive and facilitate Customer Quality Notifications, focusing on CQN3s, to the satisfaction of our customers, through the ASML organization and at our suppliers using the 8D problem solving methodology. You will deploy the voice of customer, prevent issue re-occurrence, find underlying root causes, identify solutions and ensure solution implementation.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor degree with >5 years of relevant experience to make this role a success. Also, you have:
- the ability to influence and drive without power;
- experience with the 8D problem solving methodology;
- experience in the semiconductor business;
- strong admin skills;
- experience with stakeholder management;
- the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from 8D team interactions, shared views, data and/or reported information.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- strong communication and influencing skills (influencing without power);
- strong social skills;
- ability to manage complex relationships between various professional disciplines;
- strong customer oriented attitude;
- strong analytical skills;
- detail orientated.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please apply with resume and cover letter detailing your motivation in applying for this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.