You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS - DUV Customer Support Engineer - TSMC Arizona
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The Job Mission involves being an essential part of a site start-up Customer Support team for tsmc as they start-up a new high tech fab the north of Phoenix, AZ.
1st year in Tainan, TW – then 2nd year transfer to North Phoenix, AZ, US to provide top notch service for tsmc.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
• Ensure a Safe environment at any time while performing any service action.
• Install equipment at customer’s locations, including equipment with new features, unload components, inspect for damage, assemble, align and test.
• Analyze applicability, accuracy and adherence to design specifications.
• Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs.
• Expediently escalate issues to supporting resources when necessary.
• Maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
• Train customers in use and routine maintenance of equipment.
• Act as a resource for users on routine malfunctions.
• Advise users of appropriate actions to correct malfunctions and may recommend changes in user procedures.
• Perform administrative and coordination duties, including pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, and monthly reports. Prepare written technical reports on an independent basis.
• The holder of this position reports to the DUV Tech Ops Support Manager and provides indirect and direct support to customers, and direct escalation and technical support to operations.
Education and experience
• Master degree in an Engineering field or equivalent experience.
• 1 - 2 years of Semiconductor experience or the equipment background is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
• Strong customer focus
• Perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
• Verbal and written language skills in English.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
• Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
• Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, and semiconductor processes, and relevant software.
• Demonstrated experience using computer applications, including data analysis tools, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
• Ability to train and mentor Engineers and customer employees.
• Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
• 1st year in Tainan, TW – learn the technical, operational, and cultural differences.
2nd year transfer to North Phoenix, AZ, US– provide top notch service for tsmc.
• Position requires up to 30% travel, and the willingness to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Valid driver's license and passport required.
• Ability to travel in US and internationally.
Role within Office
• Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• May require travel dependent on business needs.
• Specific vision abilities: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.