You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS - Equipment Performance Coordinator - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Role and responsibilities
• Monitors and Analyze the machine performance indicators at the Customers site by using standard reporting tooling.
• Regularly reports the machine performance towards the Customer and Veldhoven including advices and bottlenecks.
• Makes plans in cooperation with the Customer to actively implement Solutions it terms of Patches, FCA, FCO,s etc in order to optimize
the machine performance.
• Responsible for HW and SW FCO coordination.
• Makes improvement plans for “Under Performing Machines” to minimize the performance variance.
• Makes sure that every Down longer then 4 hours is being evaluated and that a Long Down Report is send to Veldhoven for WW
• Makes sure that the relevant performance data is collected and send to Veldhoven.
• Makes sure that the reconciliation process is locally in place and actively driven.
• Escalates problems to CS per ASML procedure including complete and accurate data and problem descriptions.
• Coordinates the various resources in different locations to solve escalated technical problems.
• Has a regular communication with the relevant Working Supervisor or Fab Team Leader.
• Recommends Return Of Investments proposals to the Customer for applicable solutions.
• Ensures required technical and administrative documentation is completed in a clear, concise and timely manner. Informs all parties
affected by assignments of progress/problems in a timely manner.
• Ensure proper written and oral communications occur with all affected parties. Prepare and make presentations as required.
Education and experience
• Requires engineering degree (EE) or equivalent experience.
• Requires in semiconductor or related industry and an in-depth understanding of ASML products and operations.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to direct activities of others to accomplish goals.
• Ability to draw conclusions from written or computer generated reports, ability to analyze data or report information, conduct research,
search for solutions to problems.
• Implement recommendations by coordinating people and/or other resources..
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.