You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CSCM Site Lead
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
This is a role as Operation Planner
Role and responsibilities
Key elements of the job include:
• Manage demand and supply to ensure material availability progress
• Secures material availability by actively monitoring operational logistics paragraph
• Drives results through ASML sectors and with suppliers
• Manage internal/external stakeholders requirements and expectations in proper behaviors and skills
• Drive supply chain operation to secure plan feasibility and realization, as well continuous improvements on efficiency
• Manage performance and development of site and individual
• 5 to 10 years relevant experience in a large international company, ideally Supply Chain Management, Operations or Procurement background
• Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and relevant markets
• Decision making skills, people management skills, project management skills
• Customer interaction experience and relationship management to be considered as priority
• Highly analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload
• Trade and Customs knowledge within China, experience in warehouse operation and freight forwarding is better to have
• Familiar with ERP; SAP experience is preferred
- Customer dedicated and service minded, especially understanding semiconductor industry is preferred
- Leadership skills, drive for results, act under high pressure
- Result oriented, convincing
- Pro-active and “can do” mentality
- Multi-tasking handling
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses whilst maintaining top-level overview regarding problem & solutions
- Excellent professional communication in English.
- Experience with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Traveling 25-30%
Education and experienceRelevant bachelor degree or above (e.g. MBA, Supply chain/Logistics Management or International Trading, etc.)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.