You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Culture Program Leader (Safety) - Customer Support Worldwide
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Within ASML, Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments within CS is Environment, Health and Safety (CS EHS). This department supports ASML CS on global scale to ensure safe and healthy working conditions at all our CS locations and for all the worldwide ASML operations at customer sites.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a senior professional to become our Safety Culture Program Leader to develop and drive the next phase of our culture maturity program to all our worldwide operations.
Location: ASML Netherlands. Work area: worldwide (US, Europe and Asia).
Role and responsibilities
Purpose of the job
Prepare and roll-out the next phase of the CS Safety Culture Maturity program towards interdependent; built on what is already in place and best practices within ASML
As Safety Culture Program Leader, you drive the safety culture maturity roadmap, including:
- Translate the CS Safety culture ambition, roadmap and concepts (like Hein and Guus) into actionable CS worldwide programs and targets
- Mature existing program elements (Safety Ambassadors, Safety Leadership Program)
- Prepare and roll-out Safety Culture program 2023-2024-2025 to all worldwide CS operations
- Develop and roll-out global communications/ engagement plan
- Act as roll-out champion for the next phase of the program; deliver train the trainer sessions in the different CS regions
- Measure and Monitor progress
Education and experience
- Master's degree with a psychological background (specialized on behavioral change) or strong change management skills with focus on the people and behavior aspect.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a change management or people manager/behavior change position, on top of previous relevant experience. Preferable within a global company in high-tech industrial or similar environment
- Demonstrable experience with organization cultural change,
- Experience with safety culture maturation and with influencing safety behavior preferred.
- Change management, communication and trainer skills
- Experience in people and project or change management
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent Leadership skills;
- Excellent trainer skills ;
- Committed to human safety;
- Open for cultural differences;
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible;
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Program manager will be part of the CS EHS team and will report to the head of CS EHS and will also be part of the ASML Safety Culture Maturity team.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.