You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Customer Financial Service
In a nutshell
Role and responsibilities
• Driving value added feedback and review to ensure compliance of quotations and orders in financial service;
Closely co-operate and communicate with GES Market to Cash team members and business stakeholders to ensure the orders and contracts eventually result in correct revenue recognition compliant with Financial and ASML guidelines.
• Closely co-operate and communicate with SAO, CS planning, Service business manager, Business control, Legal, Tax and Service business support team for quotation, sales order and Service contract.
• Co-operate in CS Accounting team in various improvement initiatives towards worldwide standardization and positioning of the CFS within Finance.
• Drive and support global priorities (projects and automations process).
• Global Cooperation and collaboration with CFS VHV and US team.
• Work based on 3Cs(Challenge, Collaboration, Care)
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Above 2years of equivalent experiences
- Strengthen on Accuracy to handle business critical document
- Fluent in English and Chinese fluency is a plus but Chinese is not must.
- Good to have experience in order operation or Finance
- No requirement for majors in university
•Advanced in MS applications and good to have skill in SAP
•Proficient verbal and written, in English
•Fast learner and smart sense to validate key point of business
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.