You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Customer Support Service Assistant/Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by working in a High Tech company in an International environment?
Do you enjoy versatile and challenging tasks mixed with routine tasks that are key in realizing you company goals in a customer service environment? Are you able to pay attention to detail and meet challenging deadlines? Do you have a quality mind-set? Do you like interfacing with multiple stakeholders of diverse cultural backgrounds?
If so, then a job as a Service Assistant/Coordinator within the ASML Customer Support Team may be right for you.
Support your Team in an administrative and organized way in line with ASML work processes and policies, in order to enable your Team to function in an effective and efficient manner and to contribute to a correct and timely processing and documentation of information.
Role and responsibilities
- Support the business operations and coordinating the back-office support to enable the operations run efficiently and accurately, enabling the front office engineering services to run smoothly.
- Ownership to ensure our administration processes, not only meet the time and quality requirements, but to identify improvement opportunities and drive the implementation to continually evolve the office operation processes and efficiency.
- Responsible for Service Orders administration to support financial closure and service part configuration administration, in line with our internal business and financial deadlines.
- Maintain Machine Configuration in SAP
- Proactively support the line management team with reports that enable them to drive performance to support Service Order administration.
- Ensure the efficient financial administration of the service operations and its suppliers.
- Supplier and vendor management (setting up vendor, purchase requisition and purchase order)
- Timesheet administration according to internal agreements & time management support
Education and experience
Successfully completed commercial vocational education or equal experiences.
For candidates in Germany: Abgeschlossene kaufmännische Berufsausbildung
- At least 3-7 years of experience as an assistant or in a similar supporting role in a high-tech environment
- Administration or Business operations certification or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the office 365 applications is required.
- SAP experience.
- Experience working in a technical/service business environment.
- Skilled at building clear and concise processes and procedures to support the office administration activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- strong communication skills and the ability to level with different stakeholders, at all organizational levels
- you are a team player with a positive attitude and have the ability to work independently.
- act as a role model and take ownership of your work.
- you are results oriented.
- you have a positive approach and a drive to success.
- you are a pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure.
- you are able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- enjoys work with a regular routine and cadence, but with a variety of subject matter.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
The position is based in Dresden, Germany.
Expect a quality focus and challenging environment where flexibility, drive and initiative are highly valued. You will work with a highly motivated, international team. If not currently living in the region of Dresden, please clarify specifically in your motivation letter why you want to relocate to Dresden, Germany.
People are our single most valuable asset. ASML offers competitive compensation and benefits, continuous learning and opportunities to develop in your role. You will also be offered a permanent contract.
This position will require flexibility to travel for training, and then a low-level travel flexibility depending on business needs.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.