You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you experienced in Data Management and Data Governance? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment? Do you like to work with people in all kind of disciplines? And do you have experience with Master Data within ERP applications? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a Data Management Expert who will drive, support and improve Data Management activities within the ASML.
The Data Management Expert drives and supports Data Management initiatives such as data governance, data modelling, data quality and supports ASML sectors, clusters and projects to improve their master data processes and data quality.
Data Management Expert supports the various ASML sectors and businesses with Data improvement initiatives. Key activities are:
- Actively participate in corporate projects and programs by assessing projects on data management problem and impact. Ensure that Data Management and Data Governance (e.g. data ownership and data management processes) principles are realized and implemented by the end of the project;
- Drive data quality improvement initiatives by engaging with business subject matter experts and collecting business and data rules, working with development team on calculation rules and dashboard implementation. Define data cleansing requirements and approach;
- Drive ASML E2E conceptual and logical data models design. Ensures that (critical) data objects and attributes have been defined based on business requirements. Working with architects on future state of the data structure;
- Drive ASML physical data models design and attributes with related metadata. Data source and target determination. Data model change control implementation;
- Definition and design of the data management and data governance standards and policies;
- Support and guide ASML businesses and sectors with advice on Data Management improvements.
You have a Bachelor or WO Business Administration / Logistics / Supply Chain Management education combined with a strong affinity with IT and ERP.
You have 3-5 years’ work experience, preferably in a Data Management related role.
For this role it is important that you have worked within the business and understand what the impact is of the data on the business process efficiency and process improvement.
You have experience in Data Governance, Data Quality monitors and Data management processes design.
You have worked with large network of people and were involved in complex data management initiatives across multiple business disciplines.
You have experience with SAP data model and data architecture principles.
Knowing data modelling principles and data modelling and data governance tools (e.g., Erwin, Collibra) is a benefit.
Excellent communication skills, convincing/negotiation skills, relationship builder (internal and external), pro-active attitude, strong analytical skills, hands-on mentality.
Context of the position
The Data Management Expert is part of the Chief Data Office Data programs team.