You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Digital Platform Operations Project Lead - Customer Support
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you have excellent analytical skills and do you have a strong track record in Project management? Can you drive self-starting projects and are you able to convince multiple stakeholders on the need of your project? If so, we are looking for you to join our Customer Support Digital Platform team.
Within the Digital Platform and Services (DPS) unit the Customer Support (CS) central team manages the introduction of new technologies on the Virtual Compute Platform (VCP) systems into the ASML worldwide service organization. You will realize, together with the team, a number of objectives to ensure that the worldwide service organization can execute service delivery to meet customer Service Level Agreements at the agreed cost targets as defined by the Business Lines.
Role and responsibilities
As the CS Digital Platform Operations Project Lead (PL), you take ownership of and are responsible for driving the world wide (WW) install base at customers. As the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) from the central CS team you will have various responsibilities:
- Monitor and steer field MPC platform Install Base performanceand drive to meet targets.
- Provide management report of the install base service summary.
- Support field towards operational excellence and share best known methods between regions.
- Drive structural issues from the Development & Engineering (D&E) team and communicate updates towards the field sites.
- Support field sites with change management & where needed with incident management while driving for adherence of our Service Level Agreements (SLA) and committed targets.
- Generate the CS Key Decision deliverables for the Product Generation Process to ensure cross sector approvals for all the operational services.
- Feedback experiences and lessons learned towards the New Product Introduction (NPI) colleagues in your team.
Education and experience
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in IT, Electronics or Software engineering.
- Previous involvement in complex stakeholder management projects.
- Experience in setting up and driving operational projects and teams.
- Background in software and or IT development.
- Experience in high-tech industry is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong influencing skills: able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization.
- Strong consultative communication skills (multi-cultural and towards different levels).
- Strong technical background with a drive towards solutions delivered in time.
- Excellent analytical skills when facing technical and operational challenges.
- Capable of creating and maintaining ‘global’ overview.
- Adhering to processes and managing expectations of stakeholders. As a CS Digital Platform Operations PL, you will report directly to the CS DPS Group Manager and be part of a CS team also undertaking New Production (NPI).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for shaping and driving the rollout and service requirement in the development of products as well as maintaining ASML systems at customer locations. ASML supports the customer in the use of these systems in its production process. Within the Digital Platform and Services (DPS) unit the CS New Product Introduction (NPI) team manages the introduction of new technologies on the Virtual Compute Platform (VCP) systems into the ASML worldwide service organization.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.