You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
DUV Group Leader France
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers, the world’s leading chipmakers, to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
Role and responsibilities
Maintain and grow an organization that can support the increasing needs and pressure of our customers based in France and Italy. Doing this through continuously improving service quality and efficiency by providing a solid field service offering, supporting the introduction of new service products and understanding the customer’s needs.
At the same time ensuring the development of a skilled and motivated team supporting ASML values.
- In alignment with the Country manager and Site manager establishes a long-term operational vision for the different customers based in France and Italy, taking into consideration a continuous flow of service product introductions and changing business environment.
- Captures and manages the voice of the customer by building strong relationships with the relevant customer site managers, seeking their input to first agree on requirements then meet or exceed their expectations.
- Ensures quality execution of the agreed Service Level Agreement with the customer.
- Manages cost of service to agreed levels and be able to explain deviations where they exist while creating plans to close gaps.
- Responsible for escalation management for service-related issues, as well as the integration of all the operational activities at the customer location.
- Actively participates in the customer account team and holds regular quality operations reviews with the customer at their location.
- Continues to build an organization that offers an environment in which employees feel safe, engaged and can grow to their full potential through performance management, active coaching, and structured people development (non-technical and technical). Leads a diverse group of people.
- Plans and manages comprehensive budgets for assigned areas. Includes above and below the line expenses and coordinating with cross-functional areas to ensure adherence and align with company objectives.
- Ensures safe operation of tools or equipment for installation and maintenance of systems at customer sites.
- Ensures daily / weekly / monthly operational excellence to achieve the agreed service level agreements and beyond.
- Ensures Lean deployment and actively supports quality initiatives.
- Drives organizational solution finding and implementation.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in an Engineering field or equivalent or similar combination of education and/or experience
- 5+ years of experience in a (Customer Support) leadership role.
- Experienced in field service management, working with a culturally diverse workforce.
- Understands semiconductor fab and manufacturing processes.
- Good command of the English - both written and verbal.
- Good command of French is strongly preferred
- Driving license category B
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Trustworthy, open, approachable personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a natural leader.
- Good communicator, results driven with a can-do mentality.
- Structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, always looking for efficiency gains.
- Assess priorities and focus on concrete results.
- Quality focus and challenging working environment, where flexibility, drive and initiatives are highly valued
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Based in France, Crolles.
Traveling to customer sites ~30%.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements and consider yourself to have the right combination of technical, analytical and personal skills, please apply now with your CV and motivation letter!
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.