You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Finance Learning Content Marketeer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you have a passion for Finance and learning? As a learning content curator and marketeer you will have a critical position in building up and promoting knowledge management for learning purposes for more than 900 Finance employees in our fast-growing global company.
As a Finance Learning Content Marketeer you curate content for our employees by promoting all kind of learnings in our learning experience platform (LXP). Compare it to a museum curator who takes individual pieces of art/history which by themselves are beautiful and makes sensible combinations. There is no point in having a dinosaur skeleton next to a pyramid. The power of an exhibition, and the value of the curator, is taking the individual pieces and putting them together to tell a story which is greater than the sum of the individual parts - and - generates value to the museum in the form of people coming and viewing and telling their friends about it!
Role and responsibilities
As a Finance Learning Content Marketeer you will:
- Evaluate and select digital assets such as stories, articles, webpages, images, and videos, from a wide variety of online sources. You build learning journeys for Finance topics. You keep the collections vibrant and filled with relevant content.
- Act as community lead and spend time with the Finance competence owners to identify needs that leverage the learning content curation, frameworks and other best practices to help individuals and teams excel with the use of a supporting learning experience platform.
- Follow up with those who have engaged with the content and facilitating new conversations to build a loyal, interested audience.
- Apply your expertise on learning content curation to solutions that makes knowledge available from all kinds of resources.
- Plan, monitor and deliver excellent results (curated learning content, learning campaigns, communities of practice, etc.) within timelines.
- Consult with other internal experts to share best practices and ensure continuity across multiple learning programs, sectors and teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and/or managers to secure resources, scope deliverables, set project priorities, milestones, and drive delivery to meet deadlines and program goals.
- Work with colleagues across locations in the Netherlands, ASIA and North America to ensure alignment with best practices, processes and technology.
- Be a good thought leader for your partners and clients wherever learning content curation is concerned.
Education and experience
- Master or Bachelor's degree
- Supported by knowledge and skills in Finance
- 1-3 years of corporate business experience
- Proven experience in the curation of content
- Familiar with a learning experience platform (LXP)
- Experience working in the technology industry
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong digital literacy and technology skills
- Ability to obtain an acceptable minimal level of academic mastery of the educational subject matter being curated, in order to ensure high-quality appraisal and selection of assets
- Ability to make decisions and sound judgments on content with limited information available
- Proactive and able to operate in a global network organization
- Fluent English
- Able to interact with different stakeholders in different Agile teams while keeping the agreed deliverables in mind
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position:
You will work in the ASML Finance organization and report to the Finance College Lead.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.