You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
GRC ServiceNow Consultant
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you an experienced ServiceNow consultant with Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) experience who wants to integrate risk and assurance processes into the latest ServiceNow technology? Please continue reading!
The Business Process Analyst RBA (Risk and Business Assurance) is accountable for GRC IT solutions within the ICT organization of ASML. You will guide the business RBA community in defining business requirements and transferring these requirements into high quality IT solutions. These IT solutions will in most cases be ServiceNow focused.
As Business Process Analyst you will act as subject matter expert for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization.
You will work in an Agile environment as part of the IT RBA team.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly ServiceNow) instead of custom build solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the functional design and contributes to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test and train key-users.
- Challenge and translate GRC-related business requirements into IT requirements (both functional and non-functional);
- Understand technical aspects and able to explain them to business stakeholders in understandable language;
- Contribute to write out user stories, incl acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Support with testing of Change Requests;
- Delivery of changes to the application landscape;
- Support with creating functional documentation, procedures, work instructions;
- Align with key stake holders of RBA and other parties that use the solution;
- Interface with technical counterparts from IT or vendors.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain;
- Working in a scaled Agile environment (DevOps);
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies, like ServiceNow;
Bachelor or master degree in field of IT or Technology.
- 5+ years’ experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional ServiceNow Consultant or similar positions;
- Experience in GRC business processes (risk/audit management, vendor risk management and/or business continuity management);
- Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of ServiceNow;
- Experience in translation of Business Requirements into IT Requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements;
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must;
- Accurate in collecting and registering requirements;
- Able to deal with resistance and influence without power;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
Context of the position
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands; the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
We also have offices in the US, Asia and several other countries in Europe. In total we have presence in 16 countries.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Solution Delivery Corporate Portfolio. This portfolio is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting the corporate organization.
You will be reporting to the IT GL Corporate.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.