You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Group Lead - Twinscan Factory Installs
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Twinscan Factory(TF) is accountable for production and installation of our Deep Ultraviolet (DUV) machines. The complete production process from build up to and including install at our customer sites takes place within this sector.
TF Install Operations, part of Twinscan Factory, is accountable for installation of DUV systems in accordance with strict quality norms and customer needs. The Install team works with partners from factory (MAKE), Customer Support, Customer Supply Chain Management, Account Teams, Business Line and LAB amongst others to ensure ASML delivers DUV machines installed as per our agreements with customers on quality, cycle time and costs.
A DUV install starts with customer site preparation in parallel to system being manufactured in TF in Veldhoven. The actual installation of the NXT system takes 6-8 weeks, and 4-5 weeks for XT. The install project team consists of local install engineers, coordinators, on-site project Leader and TF System Install Owner (SIO) who coordinates the installation project end-to-end from factory until transfer to customer. With Fast Ship way of working, business ramp and people growth, TF installs management is strengthening focus towards regions/customers, as well as towards value-streams XT and NXT
Role and responsibilities
Enable successful delivery of installs in your region by proactively managing the people, performance and delivery for DUV Installs. Enable adequate staffing for Systems Install Owner (SIO) group in your regional team to deliver the agreed commitments. SIOs are working ~50% of time in field on-site, and you support/coach them on driving install execution progress vs plan, by removing obstacles, escalating bottlenecks to relevant stakeholders. Ensure the optimal use of capacity in the group to meet (regional) business demands. Champion the career growth and trajectories of the SIOs in your team. Ensure balanced allocation of your group resources into install operations, assignments and improvement projects and help requests. Be a partner for local Customer Support team in your region to jointly ensure successful installs business delivery.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Together with Regional Lead and your x-sector install natural team, execute people strategy, approach and operational plan for installs delivery in your region
- Secure early engagement, planning, preparation, execution/escalation and lessons learnt for every installs in your scope/region.
- Balance focus on people, performance and delivery per business/situation need
- Continuously gather feedback and alignment with the regional leads, Customer Support PLs, engineers and support functions on the offered services and quality level from your team of SIOs
- Hire, on-board, develop talent within our organization to bring people to their maximum potential and secure installs delivery
- Foster and secure quality and timing of Develop & Perform dialogues for your team members
- Implement competence roadmaps, assess (hard and soft) skill gaps and define and execute skill development for your crew
- Contribute and take the lead in multiple improvement projects (Installs portfolio)
- Promote working together, standardization of processes, seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work, create an open culture of feedback and growth
Education and experience
- Master/Bachelor with a technical degree, business administration or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of experience in operations, having led teams on operational delivery management
- Strong track record in growth/people development, as well as business drive
- Experience with change and transformation, both business/content and people aspects
- Familiar with cross-sector natural teams, proven ability to lead and influence people
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to perform effectively in environments with frequently changing workload and competing demands
- Able to communicate, influence and collaborate at all levels of x-sector organization
- Able to coach and develop team members, growth mindset oriented
- Motivated & result-driven, able to balance care, collaborate and challenge
- Able to translate business goals into required skills, competences and career tracks
- Customer value driven, simplifying complex/unclear situations
- Value cultural differences and ways of working worldwide, establishing strong relations and network
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
"This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology."
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.